Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Actual DPS Simulator (early-ish phase)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Roles
Actual DPS Simulator (early-ish phase)

ThomasCool
05.26.2015 , 07:13 PM | #31
Plasmatech has now been added to the supported specs
Lunagazer (Gunslinger) - Iahgazer (Scoundrel DPS) - Phoebegazer (Vanguard DPS) - Lonagazer (Commando DPS/Heals) - and more
<The Olde Guard>

ThomasCool
05.26.2015 , 09:41 PM | #32
Kwerty, I threw some imaginary SR and FR relics on your toon stats and got 4834 avg parse (still without the adrenal obviously). Is that anywhere near close?
T.

P.S. here are the new tactics results
https://github.com/tomcool420/swtor-...rty_results.md
Lunagazer (Gunslinger) - Iahgazer (Scoundrel DPS) - Phoebegazer (Vanguard DPS) - Lonagazer (Commando DPS/Heals) - and more
<The Olde Guard>

TACeMossie
05.26.2015 , 10:51 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by ThomasCool View Post
Kwerty, I threw some imaginary SR and FR relics on your toon stats and got 4834 avg parse (still without the adrenal obviously). Is that anywhere near close?
T.

P.S. here are the new tactics results
https://github.com/tomcool420/swtor-...rty_results.md
Looks like my average with the old reusable adrenal TBH.
Then again, RNG is RNG. Putting my gear into my model ends up with ~4900 DPS, and that assumes perfect apm, so it does look about right
Kwerty/Mossie

Once a guy who wrote guides, now just a guy getting back in
Vanguards/Powertechs 4 lyf

ceazare
05.27.2015 , 08:43 AM | #34
so i was playing around with the raid debuffs and could never get pulse cannon (it's amazing, a channeled ability affected by 3 debuffs) to match up to what my gear would say.
0 debuffs (no spec) - matched perfectly;
1 debuff (aoe from plasma) - worked again
2 debuffs (+ plasmatize 5%) - works if you make them multiplicative
3 debuffs ( the dummy sunder amor) - only works if you make it 1.15*1.07 instead of (1.1*1.05*1.07)

granted, it's like 6 extra damage per non crit tick. I just thought it was interesting (and annoying)

T.
I can probably help a little with this. I've tested stacking on sages

http://www.swtor.com/community/showp...67&postcount=6

I know it's not for vanguards, but the debuffs stack the same way on all abilities of other classes I've tried - Overwhelmed is multiplicative, while Assailable, Vulnerable, Susceptible, Beatdown and Marked are additive (not 100 % sure for the last three). Armor debuff (Sundered) works a bit differently, but it's effectively multiplicative, not to much surprise.

You'll still have to check every discipline talent manually if it's additive or multiplicative. At least they affect all abilities in the same way - the form is always
Spoiler

Obviously the abilities only benefit from a selected group of talents/debuffs, I just included all to illustrate.
The 2p set bonuses of 2 classes I've tried were additive (2 % damage for 15 seconds).

There's also a bug with Training Dummy Debuff Module
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=786798

Hope you find this helpful.
Good luck with the project. I'm looking forward to see more disciplines!
Pelara <Titans>

ThomasCool
05.27.2015 , 09:50 AM | #35
Quote:
sundered * (additive talent 1 + additive talent 2 + ... + assailable + vulnerable + susceptible + beatdown + marked) * overwhelmed * multiplicative talent 1 * multiplicative talent 2 * ...
Thanks for that i'll check it again a bit - the sundered debuff i'm pretty is simply handled in the boss DR calculation

And small update, added AP and found a small mistake in Cell Burst coefficient. In addition i had the simulation enter combat on first damage (which is fine if you first ability is XS or Gut) but not if it's Assault Plastique.

Edit... Ah that bug explains what i've been seeing more than anything else
I'm gonna see if i can get some people on my ship to confirm it (again)
T.
P.S. Amusingly, for ONCE, i won't have to redo Tactics calculations since they only every benefit from 1 or 2 raid buffs
P.P.S Kwerty after fixing the GCD and the cell burst coeff, 4780 mean
<The Olde Guard>

Archaetorrhi
05.27.2015 , 01:09 PM | #36
I'm off to do some parses, finally! My current stat setup:

Cunning: 3821
Power: 2491
Tech power: 2708
Aim: 159
Accuracy: 772 (100.14%)
Crit rating: 342 (26.24% on ranged)
Surge: 360 (69.1%)
Alacrity: 120 (1.58%)
Tos'hakaa'mel - Sniper | Tosh'oldi'mel - Gunslinger

<Nova Imperium> Officer | <Aisthesis> Member

ThomasCool
05.27.2015 , 03:51 PM | #37
So when dealing with a class that uses a lot of procs (eg shadows), Especially when trying to replicate parse rotations, does it make sense for example to assume that every time a force breach is used in a parse, it's at 3 stacks? Anyway i added that option :P. Also Infiltration now works AND for some reason clairvoyant strike seems to get a 5% dmg boost out of nowhere on the tooltip (and the parses)
T.
<The Olde Guard>

KeyboardNinja
05.27.2015 , 04:03 PM | #38
So when dealing with a class that uses a lot of procs (eg shadows), Especially when trying to replicate parse rotations, does it make sense for example to assume that every time a force breach is used in a parse, it's at 3 stacks?
For the most part, I believe so. There are exceptions though. All three of the tanks have procs that they don't gate their rotation on (i.e. a shadow tank will use Project without Particle Acceleration, a vanguard tank will use Ion Storm without whatever-the-heck-the-proc-is-called, etc). Not sure if tanks are interesting here though. :-D

I believe that pre-3.0, Vig/Veng used to use Blade Storm/Force Scream on a semi-regular basis without both stacks. I'm not sure if that's still true though.

TK, Balance and Serenity all use Mind Crush off-proc in their openers (actually, I think that Balance might use Vanquish; not sure). That's a very special case though and does not come up at any other moment in the parse.

Assault very specifically avoids using the insta-cast proc on Serrated Bolt (instead it is used on Charged Bolts).

That's all I can think of off-hand. I feel like Plasmatech has some weird non-gating procs (off of Ion Pulse), but I don't know for sure. Fortunately, Kwerty is here. :-)
Computer Programmer. Theory Crafter. Dilettante on The Ebon Hawk.
Tam (shadow tank) Tov-ren (commando healer) Aveo (retired sentinel) Nimri (ruffian scoundrel)
Averith (marksman sniper) Alish (lightning sorcerer) Aresham (vengeance jugg) Effek (pyro pt)

December 13, 2011 to January 30, 2017

Archaetorrhi
05.27.2015 , 04:36 PM | #39
http://parsely.io/parser/view/32455/0

First two w/ relics/adrenals, second two w/o. I had a few derps in some since I haven't really played in a couple weeks, since my raid group has been on break. At least this was good to warm me back up for our first night in awhile :P Anyway, I hope that helps, let me know if you need more
Tos'hakaa'mel - Sniper | Tosh'oldi'mel - Gunslinger

<Nova Imperium> Officer | <Aisthesis> Member

ThomasCool
05.27.2015 , 05:51 PM | #40
Thanks what mainhand do you run? a 198? a 192 i'm guessing with 2708 tech power
P.S. i kept wondering why the parsely MH hit average for aimed shot was so low ( it counted an oh hit as mh)
T.
<The Olde Guard>