(Story Suggestion) Arcann, Nathema & Vaylin

Paulsutherland

So... about this suggestion, of course I can't say for sure, but now:

We already -

1 - Have Nathema with new locations

2 - Creatures and Knights, renegades, etc.

Most likely it's just a coincidence, but on the other hand - a favorable ground for the realization of the idea of a bonus mission (Chapter), as a result of which we get Vaylin as a companion!:eek::eek::eek:

#BringBackVaylin

I only picked Nathema because I thought it would have been the only place she would have been open to discussion because of the effects of the void, now that appears to be gone, I guess you could argue or it to be anywhere.

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only picked Nathema because I thought it would have been the only place she would have been open to discussion because of the effects of the void, now that appears to be gone, I guess you could argue or it to be anywhere.

I think Nathema would still be the best place for it, well, for my soft hearted needs, anyway. Her being revitalized along with the world where she was destroyed would be lovely. She doesn't even have to be "good" for that to work, just free.

I think Nathema would still be the best place for it, well, for my soft hearted needs, anyway. Her being revitalized along with the world where she was destroyed would be lovely. She doesn't even have to be "good" for that to work, just free.

I suppose.

-----

With the Alliance now reduced to a token force ... if there are any angry Exarchs out there ... now they can strike at Odessen with ease.

I suppose.

-----

With the Alliance now reduced to a token force ... if there are any angry Exarchs out there ... now they can strike at Odessen with ease.

Moreover, that Eternal fleet and the Gravestone was destroyed - Odessan weak in terms of protection, so that the siege is quite possible or a small but precise strike to the base.

#BringBackVaylin

Moreover, that Eternal fleet and the Gravestone was destroyed - Odessan weak in terms of protection, so that the siege is quite possible or a small but precise strike to the base.

Really, once Odessan was revealed the Alliance should have been a smudge. Arcann couldn't pull it off because of SCORPIO stealing most of the Fleet, but Vaylin had the full force of it that supposedly had a chance of wiping out life in the galaxy. She should have pounded us into paste. Well, until we tell her "I double dog dare you" and she falls for it, but her troops seemed to think the price would be high even before that foolish decision.

Arcann had an explanation for why his forces were weakened and needed special help to beat, Valkorion was weakened and still needed special help to beat. Vaylin had the entire fleet, but couldn't take down the Alliance, and then was just stupid and all that power we're told to be afraid of didn't stop her from just getting stabbed. Maybe Valk was protecting us, I guess.

Really, once Odessan was revealed the Alliance should have been a smudge. Arcann couldn't pull it off because of SCORPIO stealing most of the Fleet, but Vaylin had the full force of it that supposedly had a chance of wiping out life in the galaxy. She should have pounded us into paste. Well, until we tell her "I double dog dare you" and she falls for it, but her troops seemed to think the price would be high even before that foolish decision.

Arcann had an explanation for why his forces were weakened and needed special help to beat, Valkorion was weakened and still needed special help to beat. Vaylin had the entire fleet, but couldn't take down the Alliance, and then was just stupid and all that power we're told to be afraid of didn't stop her from just getting stabbed. Maybe Valk was protecting us, I guess.

I often had the feeling, during the passage of KOTET, that the character of Vaylin and her in general, as a character just undergone nerf (she was almost turned into a cliched villain, like " I hate and seek to destroy!" ), but I may be wrong, but I always thought her is much smarter and wiser, to properly be able to take advantage of the moment and destroy Odessen

#BringBackVaylin

Edited by Blackvinils

I often had the feeling, during the passage of KOTET, that the character of Vaylin and her in general, as a character just undergone nerf (she was almost turned into a cliched villain, like " I hate and seek to destroy!" ), but I may be wrong, but I always thought her is much smarter and wiser, to properly be able to take advantage of the moment and destroy Odessen

I agree. From at least the point where Arcann gives her the whole, "You have your orders, minion, go!" and she gives him that look she seems like she's plotting against him. She recognizes that SCORPIO is a real threat while he dismisses her. Even in KotET, she recognizes it's not really Thexan.

She sides with SCORPIO and agrees that free will makes her troops stronger. Then that just gets flushed almost immediately in KotET, and by the end of Chapter 5 it's like she never believed it. She's a different person, Senya post-coma seems like a different person. It's really a shame.

It's what I've said before elsewhere about one of the reasons Vaylins story bothers me: It's not that she's a great character, really, it's that she should have been.

I agree. From at least the point where Arcann gives her the whole, "You have your orders, minion, go!" and she gives him that look she seems like she's plotting against him. She recognizes that SCORPIO is a real threat while he dismisses her. Even in KotET, she recognizes it's not really Thexan.

She sides with SCORPIO and agrees that free will makes her troops stronger. Then that just gets flushed almost immediately in KotET, and by the end of Chapter 5 it's like she never believed it. She's a different person, Senya post-coma seems like a different person. It's really a shame..

And then, they try to convince us that there was no other choice besides to kill her, and in the last Chapter Vaylin was recognize that we be right\says that we are funny\discusses about the choice of\says that we are alike, but at this moment she's already dead - ugh, to me, is like salt in the wound. Because of this, I absolutly have no desire or motivation to go through these extensions by my other characters...

In the end, I remember how I wrote in 2016 to gmail mail to someone from the developers ( then in October, when I learned that Vaylin will die anyway - then I was be very shocked by this), in General, then they was told me that "the Fate of Arcann and Vaylin in our hands", and then was KOTET...

But on the other hand, if the idea of the Chapter is implemented, we will have at least a full and complete story arch about Vaylin and her fate.

#BringBackVaylin

Edited by Blackvinils

Could be useful the new locations on Nathema, where "life is born again", Vaylin could leave a comment about it, perhaps.

#BringBackVaylin

I always liked the Exarchs, Theron said they had hundreds of those Star Fortresses, so I don't thinks to far out for any remaining Exarchs to realize what has occurred, then maybe coming to Odessen for some revenge against the Outlander and what remains of the Alliance.

I always liked the Exarchs, Theron said they had hundreds of those Star Fortresses, so I don't thinks to far out for any remaining Exarchs to realize what has occurred, then maybe coming to Odessen for some revenge against the Outlander and what remains of the Alliance.

They could well make themselves known again, taking advantage of the moment:rak_03:

#BringBackVaylin

• 1 year later...