Best combination for credit making

Thatguypa

Right now I have Biochem/Bioanalysis/Dimplomacy. I know Biochem is good, but I have a feeling that by the time I get high enough to try to really make money off of it, there will be so many biochem people out there that the GTN will be flooded with biochem items making them worth much less.

I am mostly going to PvP at 50 so I am looking to the best credit making combo for my character. Are there other advantages to biochem that I dont know (I am a huge crew skills noob) that could help me at 50 beyond credit making? Even so I have never been a huge crafting person in games so if there is a credit making option that isnt crafting that would be great. If there is a crafting that is the best credit maker, so be it, I just would like to know which skill this is.

To give you an idea as to what to expect come level 400 bio-chem, for each rakata schem you train, you will need 20k. For all of them, you will need about 300k or so.

So money wise, with Bio-chem, I do rather well selling (selling fast at that) slotted implants that I add a nice augment to that compliments it. I always try to buy low and just add that cost back in while pricing under what everyone else sells for. I don't undersell by much at all, but still comes out to be the best deal.

In order to make the most credits, you need to farm loot and have your companion sell the junk. So many do not loot the entire corpse and miss out. I find that the companions sell for more then I can with it. I use this method with my newest character of which is level 38. He is currently sitting at around 250k and has hit 300k mark already. This is also with every skill trained so it wasn't like I missed out on things. lol

Hopefully that helps a bit and gives a slight insight into the money sink to expect come 400 bio-chem. It will give an amount to shoot towards, well at least anyway. :)