REMOVE biochem from the game!!

Labradoraki

Thats the balance problem in the game right now... biochem boosts and overpowered trinkets... They give huge boosts and because people see some big numbers in 10 seconds they go and whine in the forum!

Many classes have been nerfed for this, especially operative...Classes are completely useless now because bioware doesnt have the intelligent capacity to remove biochem and ttrinkets and NOT TOUCH THE CLASS....

The class capabilities are the ones that you should base your balance thoughts on!! Not some overly boosted character doing some fake crits that you only see once a minute....

But ye intelligent beings say, lets nerf classes beased on *********** COOLDOWNS that are not usable every second

There's a Sith Assasin on my server who is notorious for abusing Biochem in warzones, collectings all these buffs/adrenals and then pretty much 3/4 hitting you.

Sucks tbh. Just makes me think I should've taken Biochem over Cybertech, seein' as PvP gear is better than what I can make anyway.

OMG I completely agree.

BIOCHEM MAKES PEOPLE HIT LIKE WICKED HARD.

FOR 15 SECOND EVERY 3 AND A HALF MINUTES

That's almost like .... 6% of the time!!!

Or like ... 4 times in a 15 minute war zone.

THAT IS THE ONLY REASON ANYTHING EVER KILLS ME BECAUSE I AM SO AWESOME.

Honestly you should blame your team or sorcs or something. There are so many legitimate balance issues in this game, thinking something so trivial is honestly having an impact is crazy.

War zones are 15 minutes. A guy with Biochem can use adreanals for 1 minute of that.

biochem itself isn't a problem

reusable consumables (oxymoron?) and skill requirement to use are baffling in an mmo though - with that and epic gear that never wears out it is like mmolite doesn't want a player economy.

Thats the balance problem in the game right now... biochem boosts and overpowered trinkets... They give huge boosts and because people see some big numbers in 10 seconds they go and whine in the forum!

Many classes have been nerfed for this, especially operative...Classes are completely useless now because bioware doesnt have the intelligent capacity to remove biochem and ttrinkets and NOT TOUCH THE CLASS....

The class capabilities are the ones that you should base your balance thoughts on!! Not some overly boosted character doing some fake crits that you only see once a minute....

But ye intelligent beings say, lets nerf classes beased on *********** COOLDOWNS that are not usable every second

i will agree with BW gives me 3 400 crafting skills to put in place of mine until then?

No , i lvled biochem , if you did not , well bad for you.

biochem itself isn't a problem

reusable consumables (oxymoron?) and skill requirement to use are baffling in an mmo though - with that and epic gear that never wears out it is like mmolite doesn't want a player economy.

What?

Do your crafted gear breaks after each fight? No?

Then they dont want player economy by your logic.

THAT IS THE ONLY REASON ANYTHING EVER KILLS ME BECAUSE I AM SO AWESOME.

This is true- I am immune to radiation....I laugh at nukes, every Tuesday I bathe in the center of the sun, I drink bleach as a pick me up and wash it down with crystal drano, I take naps in a bed made from Death Cap Mushroom...surrounded by vipers. I use antifreeze as an eye wash, antiseptic and contraceptive...

...Biochem is the only thing that kills me.

Warzone adrenals and warzone medpacks are usually better than what Biochem offers, with the one exception that the former doesn't stack with stationary WZ expertise buffs.

But sure, nerf it, if only because I'm really curious what the official forum whinelords will target next. Guard? Or is that already on the QQ chopping block?

Warzone adrenals and warzone medpacks are usually better than what Biochem offers, with the one exception that the former doesn't stack with stationary WZ expertise buffs.

But sure, nerf it, if only because I'm really curious what the official forum whinelords will target next. Guard? Or is that already on the QQ chopping block?

Biochem adrenals do not stack with warzone red buff either last I checked. So the only real benefit bio has now are rakata stims and money saving. Money is so easy to get and has so little use, buying the blue medpacks (better than bio only medpacks) or 2hr blue stims is easy. Rakata stims are about 30 main stat and like 10 power extra over blue stims, hardly unbalancing. Cybertech is the real profession you want as a pvper atm. Extra group cc can't be replicated by any profession.

Guard only if the OPs aren't tanks. for those that aren't tanks I'd say Guard and Taunt is OP and should be nerfed !!!!! in fact so is rocket punch.... and charge.... and harpoon oh oh oh and /dance way to OP nerf it all you know what ?? I have the perfect Idea Only allow your basic weapon damage attack to be useable in PvP ...... . I am a genius ...... <to trolly? > O_o

Guard only if the OPs aren't tanks. for those that aren't tanks I'd say Guard and Taunt is OP and should be nerfed !!!!! in fact so is rocket punch.... and charge.... and harpoon oh oh oh and /dance way to OP nerf it all you know what ?? I have the perfect Idea Only allow your basic weapon damage attack to be useable in PvP ...... . I am a genius ...... <to trolly? > O_o

As a tank but also a guy who knows was MATH is, might I go on record saying guard is so broken we should all be investing in crazy glue stock?

You burst damage someone for 10,000 dmg (a laughably high amount).

BUT WAIT, guard reduces that by 5% off the top (9500 now)

BUT WAIT, I get to mitigate that (6650 dmg now, based on a reasonable 30% mit)

BUT WAIT, I have expertise (6050 dmg now, based off 10%)

BUT WAIT, that gets split between two people (3025 each)

BUT WAIT, the tank has expertise (3025 to the primary target, 2722 to the guarder)

I am now in the range of a single AOE heal.

From a burst damage amount that no class could reasonable put out.

BALANCE!!

No it's not. You could argue that buff stacking was the reason for the Operative nerf, but unfortunately you'd still be wrong.

Operative without biochem is unplayable now... Maybe they should have balanced classes instead of combinations of consumables and classes...