Preview window shows wrong decotarion.

DarthZiZi

Hello,

I have run into a very annoying problem. Whenever I try to preview and decoration, the window shows me a wrong one. As a example I try to preview Darth Marr statue and it shows me Gault Rennow statue. Same goes for any other type of decorations. It always shows the wrong one. Any fix?

Here is the screen of the issue:

https://i.imgur.com/UszVE6Q.png

It's a bug that's been around for a while. In general I find that asking again for a preview while the previous (wrong) preview is still shown will preveiw the correct decoration. You might need to go into the Interface Editor and check the box "Enable Movable Secondary Windows" for this to work properly.

It's a bug that's been around for a while. In general I find that asking again for a preview while the previous (wrong) preview is still shown will preveiw the correct decoration. You might need to go into the Interface Editor and check the box "Enable Movable Secondary Windows" for this to work properly.

Yes, I did that. But apparently time is the needed factor. After some time of decorating stuff I went to preview some other stuff and it showed correctly. I can't figure out what they did that time repairs their issues with this game... I can only hope they will get some more money from EA to hire more engine devs and repair the bugs that haunt this game.

Edited by DarthZiZi