Star Fortress- Bug?

So I'm currently doing the Star Fortress story arc, and have destroyed all the shield generators planet side, and talked with the lieutenant and done the Star Fortress mission that he gives, I come out of the mission after killing the entire map including optional objectives in the mission, only to get some exp and the mission won't disappear from the mission tracker... What in the love of Star Wars is going on? Have we landed in Bugtown, or am I missing something? I've done missions both on my own and with a friend and it just won't disappear from the mission tracker for either of us, and it's honestly getting rather old to replay the missions now without getting any progress in the arc for completing the Star Fortress...

There are two versions of the Star Fortress. The first one you do is the solo version where it ends after you fight the Ephemeris droid. After that you go to the six planets, talk to the contact, and destroy the shield generator. When you go back to Odessen you need to do the Heroic version (or Veteran version, it's been a while since I looked at those). That version takes you past the Ephemeris droid fight all the way to the end where you fight the Exarch. It's that one you have to complete, which destroys the Star Fortress, for you to complete recruiting the resistance contact.

There are two versions of the Star Fortress. The first one you do is the solo version where it ends after you fight the Ephemeris droid. After that you go to the six planets, talk to the contact, and destroy the shield generator. When you go back to Odessen you need to do the Heroic version (or Veteran version, it's been a while since I looked at those). That version takes you past the Ephemeris droid fight all the way to the end where you fight the Exarch. It's that one you have to complete, which destroys the Star Fortress, for you to complete recruiting the resistance contact.

I am on the same one as the OP. We have been doing them together and have completed all that is meant to be done.

We have got all of the resistance characters, we have destroyed all the shields generators on the planets and we have been given all 6 Heroic's to do.

We talk to the Leut Marklo and have completed the Heroic's. HOWEVER, and I have to make this clear.

We get to the droid at the end and the holo comes up. Then we are told to go to the lift and leave. We have destroyed both the consoles and the droid at the end. Once we get back we either get a reward or get nothing.

I can solo it easy on more than one char, and not with 300 equipment. I am using a level 1 companion as well, but you just cannot complete it in a team or solo which you should be able to do in Story mnode.

If we are doing this wrong I think step by step walk through at the end my be needed as I only see one way to complete it. Kill droid, get a holo msg then msg from your own people and leave on shuttle.

Here is a screen shot of the dialog to pick up the Star Fortress mission. The Story and Veteran missions are received from Sergeant Ahkar for Republic characters and Lieutenant Marklo for Imperial characters.

The dialog options are 1 [start Story Mode], 2 [start Veteran Mode], and 3 [Refuse Missions]. Option 1, Story Mode, is the version you run at first. This is the version that ends with the Ephemeris fight, Theron saying it is a no go, and you taking the lift and fleeing. It is after doing this mission at least once that you can travel to the six resistance contacts and do the shield generator. After you have destroyed a shield generator and speak with the resistance contact you travel back to Odessen and speak to either Ahkar or Marklo to do the next part. It is at this point that you need to select option 2 and do the Veteran Mode. This is a harder version of the Star Fortress and can be done in a group. The first half will end in the same room as the Ephemeris fight from the Story Mode, but this time you'll fight two Knights instead, but afterwards you'll take the other lift (the one you didn't take before after fighting the Ephemeris) and move on to the second half of the mission. The Veteran Mode mission ends with a fight against an Exarch on a platform over the Sun Reactor that powers the Star Fortress.

https://i.imgur.com/nJiATJW.png

If you play on the Star Forge server send me a message (click on my forum name, choose Contact Info, then "Send a private message to ceryxp"). I have characters in both factions that I can help you with these missions.

Of course, if you are pickling the Veteran Mode and still getting the version that ends with an Ephemeris fight then that is a bug.

Edited by ceryxp

Thank you for explaining that you have to do the final part on Vet and not Story line. I soloed it all the way to the last fight and then hit the wall. It is easy to solo on Vet, its just the very last room where you have to kill her and the ever lasting troopers.

Thanks for the info, better than what we got told from others that have done this so many times before.

Thank you for explaining that you have to do the final part on Vet and not Story line. I soloed it all the way to the last fight and then hit the wall. It is easy to solo on Vet, its just the very last room where you have to kill her and the ever lasting troopers.

Thanks for the info, better than what we got told from others that have done this so many times before.

Actually, there are *three* rooms like that, followed by a big boss fight up above.

Room 1 involves *ignoring* the Exarch and killing Skytroopers until the console lights up blue, then click the console.

Room 2 is the same with droid that activates from time to time. When you kill the droid, loot it and use the extra ability on the temporary bar to stun the Exarch, *then* click the console.

Room 3 adds a second droid and you must go through two cycles of kill-droid-loot-droid-stun-Exarch before you can click the console.

At all points in this, you'll find skytroopers who show yellow loot bars. Loot them for an object that you can use to protect you from lethal sunburn from the reactor.

Then you exit Room 3 and look up for a grappling-hook point up above. You'll be put into a high-walled arena to fight the Exarch. Be aware that the Nar Shaddaa Exarch has a weak self-heal, and the Voss one has a strong self-heal, but both of them can be interrupted while they are casting it.

You're welcome. Happy to help.