<Vice> is Back and Ready for Business

mrdrsenorpeanut

<Vice>

Who we are

Vice is a community of end game active players who enjoy a variety of content such as story-master operations, Reg and Ranked warzones, conquest, crafting, and gsf. We are a large guild with lots to do, 40+ on at prime time, and unlike some guilds in Swtor we have many groups that run at off hours rather than just peak raid time. We are PST timezone based, however we do have a lot of EST and APAC player base with raids during those. We regularly run 16M HM and NiM content and are willing to bring along everyone willing and able to carry their own weight. For PvP we almost always have a reg warzone group going in ts3 and also have group ranked in house, and against other guilds. We have a good amount of silver solo ranked players 1375+ solo and some gold 1600+ solo and try to be pretty competitive in PvP. We also enjoy hosting 1 v 1 tournaments and open world PvP events. We are one of the top guilds in conquest on Satele Shan and since we were reformed we have been near the top of the ladder every week working towards conqueror of the galaxy

What do we offer

An active community

24/7 Guild always people on

Pick up SM-NiM raids

Guild events with prizes

Reg and Ranked Warzone groups

High parsing players to compete with and talk about optimization for raids

Raid teams both 16 and 8 man

Medical and dental for our raids 1.5 mill repair funds

Guild flagships with summoning for members and above

Active dueling community on flagship to practice for pvp

Conquest wins as we grow

Expectations

Activity you log into the game often and do more then story quest and are a part of the guild

An understanding that raid team spots are performance based and you will be removed if not performing

That you will try to represent the best of swtor when carrying the vice tag aka no win trading no nijaing loot or raging like a child in gen chat

Team mentality ability to work with others to get goals done

The ability to download Discord for raids and PvP and StarParse for raids

What are we looking for

We are looking for active players of all skill levels who are willing to work as a team learn and grow as a guild. Whether you are running your first storymode raid with us are joining to get you last 16 man hm chievo or title it does not matter. We want people who want to be a part of Vice however not people just joining for an xp or rep boost or repair fund and if you have that mentality you will be removed.

Contact

So you are thinking about wanting to join Vice? To contact us you can /cjoin Vice and ask for an officer you can pm Lerroyjenkinns in game send me a forum message reply to this thread or apply on our website viceswtor.enjin.com Note* application for raider rank for raid team spots and repairs requires a tryout. Trials are tentatively scheduled for late in the week/on weekends.

Edited by mrdrsenorpeanut

I also want to add that we once again plan on having the best Progression group in the game. In 2.0 3.0 and 4.0 we had world first for most of the operations in the game. Please apply if you are interested in NiM raiding
Raidmac is not an officer of Vice and never has been in my guild. We are active community that trains people up through sm-nim content our current kills as a guild would likely be around 14/26 nim sorry for his false advertising

Raidmac is not an officer of Vice and never has been in my guild. We are active community that trains people up through sm-nim content our current kills as a guild would likely be around 14/26 nim sorry for his false advertising

Your website says 7/26???

Also if he is not an officer nor a member of the guild why is he posting your guilds recruitment thread?

Also if he is not an officer nor a member of the guild why is he posting your guilds recruitment thread?

Why are you posting here? Just to note, we don't control who posts what on the forums. We've already publicly, both ingame and here on the forums, stated we are not 26/26. If that's not enough for you, then that is your own problem. We are not responsible for what other people do on the internet.

Was this a real post? I am thinking to get back into game and lots to learn. I live in the PST region and would be great to actually have a regular group of people to play with. Possible to get more info?

Thanks!

Was this a real post? I am thinking to get back into game and lots to learn. I live in the PST region and would be great to actually have a regular group of people to play with. Possible to get more info?

Thanks!

Yes, this post is real. Just ignore anything said by Raidmac, as he is not a member or friend of Vice.