What you think Guys on this spec ?

WolveITA

Im play on skill calculator today and build this spec you guys think is nice ? add another dot of Retractile Blade

Costructive post is welcome :)

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#301Msr0oZfhMbdGhMzZbM.2

I think you mistakenly wanted to add Retractable Blade to a pyro build and gave up your TD for it. You will find that you have a harder time killing healers, and finding good uses for your retractable blade. TD > Retractable Blade.

I honestly have trouble understanding the fascination players have with not taking TD in a pyro build. It does reliable damage that creates a devastating burst window and is the true cause of all the nerf threads this spec receives.

I think you mistakenly wanted to add Retractable Blade to a pyro build and gave up your TD for it. You will find that you have a harder time killing healers, and finding good uses for your retractable blade. TD > Retractable Blade.

I honestly have trouble understanding the fascination players have with not taking TD in a pyro build. It does reliable damage that creates a devastating burst window and is the true cause of all the nerf threads this spec receives.

I agree hybrid specs are bad, but TD is extremely overrated. If you have trouble killing healers without TD, then you're not making the most out of your class. We have so many tricks to almost perma interrupt any caster class. Not saying TD is bad, but not worth taking over 9% aim.