Please Update Us On HM Upgrades

Can we please get an update on when we will see Hard Modes available for the following Flashpoints.

Hammer Station

Athiss

Mandalorian Raiders

Cadamimu

Colicoid War Games

Red Reaper

It was mentioned a long time back in the weekly QA, but no updates for many months now.

I really hope this idea has not been scrapped.

From memory they just said that they would love to make HM versions. Not that they were actually going to :(

I remember them saying "we'll look into it."

I'm fairly certain they won't be doing this until around late 2013/early 2014 so don't hold your breath - seriously, you'll die if you hold it for more than an hour:eek:

This happened a few times before with other threads. I don't know if its them posting and then pulling the info away or if its just an occasional bug.

But both times before the yellow post appeared like a week later XD so keep an eye out I guess.

Wait. A yellow post is... where? O_o Did they actually write something, but then changed their mind and deleted their post without hiding the traces? :D

he means its a stupid idea and a bioware person came and wrote this post to make us believe thats what the player community wants because thats what they are preparing for us. no , its stupid idea why would we want those FPs in HM? lol maybe if it would be TIER 2 FPS but not TIER 1 we have too many fps for this starter tier anyway

DUH

I just love it when my guildies hit level 45 so I can take them with me to Red Reaper. Wish I could do it at 50 more often :(.

And each time it is the same response. "Wow, that was such a cool fp. I like how it had those mechanics"

you can queue for Red reaper at 50 with the group finder.

Edited by ElitehunterDS

Hey folks - I'm not sure what happened with the icon showing up next to this thread. We don't have any updates about Hard Modes for these Flashpoints, but it is something we'd like to include.

Thank you for the reply, I guess. It is actually a huge let down for me personally that this is not currently being worked on.

Well hopefully soon, because I think alot of people want them, the conversion would be easy, and no new FPS have been generated since Lost Island, which is still good but released awhile ago.

I might actually not even spacebar through FPS anymore if these came out :)

Oh, I would love to run Colicoid War Games in hardmode. The Devs should make those six FPs into Tier 2 hardmodes so we can run stuff other than Lost Island all the time. The Sentinel Droid...it haunts my dreams.

Exactly this. But could you imagine Darth Ikoral from Red Reaper? That would be by far THE best fight in this game if it were a Tier 2 HM FP.