Skimp'd male character gear [PIX INSIDE]

Ixum

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...and just as a curiosity. Heres a pic I made for my blog a few weeks back trying to imagine what the pants would look like...

http://sweet.pp.fi/corso_daragon2.jpg

Edited by Ixum

You say that like it's a bad thing. :p

I just can't find some I really like. The majority of thigh highs in swtor tend towards greaves, which is great with an heavily armored look like the scalene armors, but IMHO falls short if you go for a cloth or leather look.

Edited by drakensang

love this thread!

I am glad that the developers have taken some of your ideas for inspiration and made them for the game!

Objectification is and rightfully so, a two way street! keep the stripperesque clothing for both sexes coming!

I am biologically male but in terms of identity as far orientation is concerned, I guess I am unaffiliated?

I hate the idea of applying a label to myself. doing so would drastically limit my options in the future and I do hate things that are set in stone.

Seriously, if us guys sat around making a thread even half as bad as this one. Stripping female toons down, gawking, and objectifying them as fervently as is done in this thread with male toons; not only would straight males such a myself get crucified over it but the thread would be shut down, erased, and forbade to even be mentioned. Sadly i can easily see that there would be a clear and obvious double standard here.

No, a thread like this for women would never be necessary because stripping females down, objectifying them, it's done every day, that IS the standard. This thread, this project... is an attempt to even the playing field. This isn't a double standard therefore, it's an answer to and attempt to even out the double standard that already exists, at least that's how I see it.

and of course the cheapest of the loincloths on Harbinger GTN is 750,000 credits.

Now I know how girls feel when they buy bikinis IRL... the less material it has, the more it costs! :rak_02:

Add some frills and tacky plastic "crystals" and it'd be pretty much identical. They're not exactly designed for practicality.

They look really good :) Nothing says "player character" quite like matching skimpy outfits :p

Thanks! Heh. Though I decided I didn't like the dancer belt with it after all, so I put her back to the proper relaxed vestment belt because it matches better, and the dancer belt showing the skin there just looks broken.

Also got my trooper mixing the Relaxed Jumpsuit and the dancer bottoms now, and all her companions will be wearing the same (with the Jori Daragoon for the men of course) matching colors. Forget proper dress, Havoc Squad is about fashion now.

Edited by AbsolutGrndZero