Have The 'Noob' Reps Switched Sides On Your Server?

Cempa

On ToFN not only has most of the hardcore Empire PvP guilds/players left for D3 /Tera /WoW, now the srubs who started off as Reps are hitting 50 Empire side thinking they will win more games....

Just when you think things cant get worse!

I rerolled on Fatman on the republic side about a month ago. PVP was great, winning like 70%+ but the past week or so there's been a huge influx of noobs on the republic side that have no idea what they're doing.

I don't mean they're bad at their class. I mean they don't even know how to pass the ball in huttball. Winning percentages have dropped dramatically. It's sad...

So on Fatman, I've noticed just the opposite.

The people hitting 50 now on ToFN are rerollers from dead servers. Possibly Republic and seeking to 'win' by going Empire this time round.

Needless to say, there are a lot of people that are quite terrible turning up on both sides.

And don't worry, it can't get any worse than some people we have Republic side, even some of our 'premades' are terrible.

ToFN is the EU's answer to the Fatman. But obviously as The Fatman is American, it's still much larger than ToFN.

Edited by Ashania

On ToFN not only has most of the hardcore Empire PvP guilds/players left for D3 /Tera /WoW, now the srubs who started off as Reps are hitting 50 Empire side thinking they will win more games....

Just when you think things cant get worse!

Upon seeing the mass exodus of good pvp players leave empire side, and the never ending wave of scrubs appearing, -> i re-rolled Republic sage in preparation to ranked WZ and x-servers.

Because i want to have where to choose from when making my ranked team(s).

p.s. ToFN

Edited by Dmasterr

I rerolled on Fatman on the republic side about a month ago. PVP was great, winning like 70%+ but the past week or so there's been a huge influx of noobs on the republic side that have no idea what they're doing.

I don't mean they're bad at their class. I mean they don't even know how to pass the ball in huttball. Winning percentages have dropped dramatically. It's sad...

Interesting to see that the Empire is seeing a high WZ success rate on Fatman. I suppose it's a good thing that it's happening somewhere. I have lvl 50 Imp characters on the Swiftsure and Ajunta Pall, as well as a lvl 50 Rep character on Ajunta Pall, and it seems like Rep steamrolls the Empire in most WZ's (at least that's just what I have observed from the WZ-ing I've done. Obviously I haven't participated in every single WZ on these servers). The Rep side on Ajunta Pall has a couple very active PVP guilds. You can tell they have had a lot of practice together.

I just rolled a merc a few days ago because the rep side is dead now. Atleast I can get into wz now, and enjoy the game again.

the rep side isnt dead, had 250 on fleet today and its non stop popping wz lol

Hope it works for you.

I think people are just terrible at pvp plain and simple. I make that joke at the start of huttball about putting the pass icon on the hotbar and i have been whispered (time and time again) about what icon. Some really dont have a clue and i am not that great myself but i will at least make an effort for the objectives.

The people hitting 50 now on ToFN are rerollers from dead servers. Possibly Republic and seeking to 'win' by going Empire this time round.

Needless to say, there are a lot of people that are quite terrible turning up on both sides.

And don't worry, it can't get any worse than some people we have Republic side, even some of our 'premades' are terrible.

ToFN is the EU's answer to the Fatman. But obviously as The Fatman is American, it's still much larger than ToFN.

lol at the Fstman is american line.

Someone paid me 100k just to queue up the other day... the uber PvPers got what was coming to them on my server, no one queues since the premades would just farm them and now most of the premades have died out. I would have thought they'd jump at the chance to be rid of all the scrubs and have a "true challenge" but I guess not.

On my server, the reps are what the Horde was back in Vanilla WoW. Outnumbered, but more mature and skilled.

I've seen more rerolls from imp to rep lately, though it has hardly helped since we still don't have enough people to even get a lowbie PVP queue anymore. There is even a guild of rerolls on the rep side called "shouldda rolled Sith".

On Fatman Imperial, I just hit 50 this weekend and have been leveling the last few weeks. I'd say leveling warzones are about 50-50 split, though it always seemed like Republic won a bit more. It wasn't a ton more, though, not really noticeable.

Wait till you hit 50, though. At 50, the Empire side is completely clueless. Republic won about 80% of the games. I'm about to level a Republic healer to see if I notice it from the other point of view

I have a few 50s on each side. TBH I see it as at certain times of the day (ie when a few guild premades come out) that opposite side loses more and then comes to the forums with "the sky is falling" and "every <insert faction> sucks on this server".

Its really nothing new and kind of boring tbh. Help people get gear, get some friends, make a premade and play better. Anyone PUGing it and crying about it is kind of like the guy working at 7-11 crying about not having a Ferarri.