Why can't I make a character in Onslaught?

MaximoMouse

I subscribed to the game so I made an Outlander but when I went to make an Onslaught character I couldn't. Why is that?

Commander's Character tokens allow you to start a character at level 60, at the beginning of Fallen Empire, or at level 70, at the beginning of Jedi Under Siege. Neither allow you to start at Onslaught (Onslaught requires you to complete JUS). Being able to do that is dependent on having a Commander's Character token. You can tell if you have a token available on the character select screen. At the bottom of your character list is the "Create Character" button. If you have a token available it will say "# Boosted Characters." Unless you have a token available you can't create a boosted character.

I subscribed to the game so I made an Outlander but when I went to make an Onslaught character I couldn't. Why is that?

You only get one free "Outlander" token. You used that to make your Outlander character.

So, not only can you not make a character that starts in Onslaught (as explained above), but you'd need to buy another token from the CM to start another Outlander.

You only get one free "Outlander" token. You used that to make your Outlander character.

So, not only can you not make a character that starts in Onslaught (as explained above), but you'd need to buy another token from the CM to start another Outlander.

Worse still, it's not an "Outlander" token any more. These days, it's a "Commander's Character" token.