subscription?

kamemas

hi! i pay my sub via paypal, im newbie, but im still f2p player :S when they gonna active my acc? and i need to download the expansion or its get it atumatically? ty for the help^^

If you read the warning they gave you when you were paying for your subscription with PayPal, it stated that it would take about 1 hour after paying with PayPal to validate that you actually paid for your subscription and then they would turn it on. I've heard from players that it might take up to a day: it all depends on how fast PayPal gets the information to BioWare.

If you have downloaded the game including the latest patch, you have already downloaded the expansion. However, you will not have access to it until you are officially a subscriber and level 50. A couple of people mentioned that they also and to restart the game after they became a subscriber in order for the expansion to show up.

A couple of people mentioned that they also and to restart the game after they became a subscriber in order for the expansion to show up.

This is correct. If you are playing the game when your subscription goes live, you will have to exit out of the game and then relog in order for it to take effect.