Always Huttball!!!

Dragonemperor

If you are playing an Imperial on the majority of servers, you outnumber the guys on the other side of the faction fence rather considerably. Huttball is the only Warzone currently available that allows same faction combat, so many Imperials experience an overwhelming majority of Huttball queues because the available supply of Republic players are committed to other Warzones.

If you are playing an Imperial on the majority of servers, you outnumber the guys on the other side of the faction fence rather considerably. Huttball is the only Warzone currently available that allows same faction combat, so many Imperials experience an overwhelming majority of Huttball queues because the available supply of Republic players are committed to other Warzones.

This character is Republic and now you've told me this I feel even more annoyed.

As a Republic player I see many same-faction Huttball games myself lately.

I play rep and pvp everyday at least 3 - 4 hours a day, and i get maybe 3 - 4 huttballs during that time (very rarely do i play vs my own faction) could just be that my server is slightly more balanced then others i dunno.