DPS Leaderboard 2.0+

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a coincidence, the highest parse for the similar Commando branch is also 2851.

http://www.torparse.com/a/308048/time/1372123954/1372124325/0/Damage+Dealt

If you clip yours at 304 you will be over 2864, which is quite a bit higher (if you make it exact I bet its over 2870).

I know I can do better on mine, I just don't ever feel like doing more than 1-2 parses at a time - plus I am yet to be lucky enough to have an average crit over 30% - while other sorcs have been lucky enough to hit in the 32-34.

Hey, I wanted to pose a question to the Mercenaries and Commandos in the room. If I were to level a new character using Arsenal or Gunnery to 55 (say my Arsenal Merc which is currently level 14), what would be the DPS loss if I was forced to use the Dread Guard armorings that are currently in the game. i.e. Three Reflex Armoring 27s and One Commando Armoring 27. How much would I lose versus Full Kell Dragon and how much would I lose versus Full Reflex old 4-piece. If it isn't substantial I may go with the Commando armoring just because I wouldn't have to change my rotation (which is easier to maintain in a boss-fight anyway).

Thanks in advance,

Daharel Anashti

P.S. You lose exactly 12 aim on the armoring from the reflex to commando.

This parse is outrageous. I may have to pick through it later to see how you got so high. Congratulations though, you may color me impressed

Thanks, i didnt do anything special. All I did was replace a dmg proc relic for the Power Proc relic. I think its good to note that the only "outlier" in terms of crit was FiB and the initial hit of mind which are always a little higher because of Force Potency. I wish I would have hit high 20's for crit with all my dots. That would have been a special parse. :D

I made this 36/3/7 MM Sniper training dummy parsing video (rotation and some tips) slash Mass Effect 3-space-battle-tribute :)

Hope ya'll like it! Took the entire weekend -_-

• If you watch the video I made a comment about Corrosive Dart adding up to ~200 DPS (may be exaggerated but here is a picture of how much DPS Corrosive Dart/Vital Shot can do.

Edited by paowee

EDITED:

guess ill update my parses:

Lethality NO ACID BLADE: 3046.55

http://www.torparse.com/a/319825/3/0/Damage+Dealt

Lethality With Acid Blade: 3178.61 (there was a weird error with log on the previous, was "not considering" 1st orbital hit, and log was looking weird... i wouldn't consider this specific parse, really good since it has some weird stuff i cant find out why, so ill make sure i try again and upload a new one soon sorry :S.)

http://www.torparse.com/a/323800/time/1372979662/1372979962/0/Damage+Dealt

Concealment (just for whoever is interested)... trim doesnt work right, in the full fight you can see 305 second the 3030 DPS... but when u trim, it miss something during the fight and goes lower.

http://www.torparse.com/a/323800/3/0/Damage+Dealt

Edited by Carlenux

Updated, parses sent in the last few hours have not gotten on. I still have one or two parses I'm trying to check if they engage the dummy before the registered parse and get any buffs therefore. Hope to have the next update on Saturday.

Faddey - Mercenary(Arsenal) - 6/36/4 - 3034 dps

Torparse Link: http://www.torparse.com/a/318863

Not too shabby! I'm curious as to what your gear is. Any 75s or shadowed gear???

EDIT: looking through the parse, I wonder what this means.

20:39:06.450 Faddey gains Power Surge.

20:39:07.350 Faddey activates Fusion Missile.

20:39:07.351 Faddey spends 33 energy.

20:39:07.955 Faddey's Fusion Missile adds effect Radiation Burns (Tech) to Operations Training Dummy.

20:39:07.955 Faddey gains Power Surge.

Is this stacking 2 serendipitous relics?

There is also a buff in there called "power boost" which i think is the BA relic...but I don't understand what's going on with the "power surges" throughout the parse.

Edited by Knopik

Isn't Power Surge the Merc ability that allows you to instantly activate one ability (2 abilities for a specced Arsenal Merc)? Looks like Faddey popped this so Fusion Missile would be an instant.

Yeah..but he keeps periodically gaining another Power surge...the power surge ability is preceeded by "Name Activates Power surge"

I think power surge comes from the serendipitous relic too, because he keeps periodically gaining power surge without activating it. See what I mean?

Yeah..but he keeps periodically gaining another Power surge...the power surge ability is preceeded by "Name Activates Power surge"

I think power surge comes from the serendipitous relic too, because he keeps periodically gaining power surge without activating it. See what I mean?

Faddey's log http://www.torparse.com/a/318863/23/0/Damage+Dealt was made yesterday. As I understand, double SA bug was fixed long ago. Also, mercs have an ability, called Power Surge which makes 2 of their attacks activate instantly.

My guess, it's it.

Edited by casitas

Not too shabby! I'm curious as to what your gear is. Any 75s or shadowed gear???

EDIT: looking through the parse, I wonder what this means.

20:39:06.450 Faddey gains Power Surge.

20:39:07.350 Faddey activates Fusion Missile.

20:39:07.351 Faddey spends 33 energy.

20:39:07.955 Faddey's Fusion Missile adds effect Radiation Burns (Tech) to Operations Training Dummy.

20:39:07.955 Faddey gains Power Surge.

Is this stacking 2 serendipitous relics?

There is also a buff in there called "power boost" which i think is the BA relic...but I don't understand what's going on with the "power surges" throughout the parse.

Yeah Knop if you look at the action right before where you copy/pasted it says "activates power surge"....it's the ability

Nice Parse btw, nipping at my heels! :) I better get back to hitting the dummy create some gap again! hehe. Time to put the Kell SA relic I got tonight to the test

Edited by odawgg

Yeah Knop if you look at the action right before where you copy/pasted it says "activates power surge"....it's the ability

Nice Parse btw, nipping at my heels! :) I better get back to hitting the dummy create some gap again! hehe. Time to put the Kell SA relic I got tonight to the test

Yeah, the first power surge was the ability, and the 2nd "gains power surge" was the SA.