A little, an extremely fixable issue.

Harvey-

So one of the biggest annoyances i have with GSF, is that i cannot share the weekly/daily for GSF with other people. I typically do GSF with several friends, so the inability to share, and forcing everyone to either go to the capital or the fleet, especially on a heavily populated server becomes really frustrating, really fast.

Like the name says, i cant imagine this being a extremely complicated issue to fix, and i hope i am not the only one that is annoyed by this.

I hate this with the fury of a thousand suns.

These shouldn't even be quests, just bonus stuff that happens on your first whatever of the day/week. I definitely shouldn't have to choose between:

> Logging out somewhere really off the beaten path, but near a stupid gray box that has all the rewards

> Logging out on fleet so I can wait for a zillion floating lightsabers to partially render before I can click on a featureless gray prism and get my quests.

> Forgo quests

> Log off where I want to be, then burn EFP and go directly to floating lightsabers, etc.

Long ago there was some comment about ensuring that everyone has to swing by fleet. Utter nonsense.

I have nothing but derision and hate for this design decision. It's fully, 100%, ludicrous.