Is there any hope for elitism on TOFN?

Chabodeux

First of all, let me introduce myself. Most of you probably know me as Ashwraith or Abomination, but lately i have been playing in the empire as Primedouche or Primeval. Im a 7 season, twice rank2, wow hero, considering myself the very best on our precious server.

Free to play increased the number of teams playing rankeds, but the truth is that there isnt a single hardcore pvp guild out there. What choice a player like myself have?To join impulse and play with "Fallen inlovewithbuttonS talker"? Or perhaps i could join ACE and cherish of the company of Lord Slider, the lord of notinterruptinglikeever....

There were times when these people were considered beyond bad. That has changed! It changed becouse the few of us left standing, are scattered.

I call for an union! Lets create a guild. A small one, with those who are worthy. To show these people that they are bad, and you need more than 100 iq to be considered skilled.

Thats it, the people who i would consider decent, and their name popped right now are: Yesyesgood,Xzarnyan,Larsson,Armagenn,Feta,Zeliniov, maybe the three brothers (AXW,Haye, buffme), Whasp, Brilliant,easyway. The list isnt a full one, its just here to show that i dont like trash...

I do not honestly believe this thread will bear fruits. In that case im retiring from rankeds till the expansion. Maybe that will bring back some of my wow buddies... In case this plays out otherwise. feel free to contact me or take the initiative to make things happen.

Peace, love and muscles... oh wait... Die in a f...ing moonfire!

Edited by Chabodeux

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you need more than 100 iq to be considered skilled.

Well you got high standards. Over 70% of my countrymen get over that.

Then there is no more competition. No fun.

These are only words. Of course not this team will succeed any better than FUBAR or MVPs. Guy made this thread only becouse he got owned in nwz by teams what he mentioned in op and thinks he can beat them if he will find like-minded players to join him. Admirable but mistaken.

You should really go back WoW if you look for skilled players. There is no real competition in this game.

I have a better solution! Go back to WoW. Or go play GW2. Find your awesome "buddies". Play with them.

We're tired of your raging in warzones. Just... I don't know... Go play GW2 and leave us noobs here, we promise we won't follow you there.

Also. Trs is a better player then you. You're not the best. And you can argue this all you want but most people on the server know this is true. Even you probably know it in your deluded mind but you'll never admit it.

Or perhaps i could join ACE

No you couldn't - your char is too UGLY! :D:D:D HAHAHAHA - I'm still laughing now.........

And before you say "Blah, blah, blah, I would not want to because blah, blah, blah", we're not elitist enough for you - it's a game :D Why don't you try and have fun instead of trolling everyone like a kid.

Regards

Lord SLider :D

Edited by Slider-DDO

No you couldn't - your char is too UGLY! :D:D:D HAHAHAHA - I'm still laughing now.........

And before you say "Blah, blah, blah, I would not want to because blah, blah, blah", we're not elitist enough for you - it's a game :D Why don't you try and have fun instead of trolling everyone like a kid.

Regards

Lord SLider :D

There is a sense of truth in his OP, really. But if you would gather only the very best of the server.. nobody else would even stand a chance.

I have a better solution! Go back to WoW. Or go play GW2. Find your awesome "buddies". Play with them.

We're tired of your raging in warzones. Just... I don't know... Go play GW2 and leave us noobs here, we promise we won't follow you there.

Also. Trs is a better player then you. You're not the best. And you can argue this all you want but most people on the server know this is true. Even you probably know it in your deluded mind but you'll never admit it.

Pretty much this.

"elitism" with brill and u ? :Dddd, ur funny :)

You can change your name, class and outfits but you shall always be known for being the biggest IDIOT on the server and not for your skill. Whatever your name these days, I wanted to let you know that when I am constipated, i think of you, it helps so much! Thanks for being with me in these nice moments, you are the best! Edited by Leafy_Bug

you can change your name, class and outfits but you shall always be known for being the biggest idiot on the server and not for your skill. Whatever your name these days, i wanted to let you know that when i am constipated, i think of you, it helps so much! Thanks for being with me in these nice moments, you are the best!

haha hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

epic

Typical. The lambs join forces and they start to feel safe enough to encounter the BIG BAD WOLF. Too bad, it always ends the same way...like 2 days ago on dromund kaas, isnt that right ACE? And slider, for gods sake, you didnt even dare to show up. Of course after hearing that KRB managed to do exactly 0 dmg in our duel, it could be considered a sign of brain activity. Then we all realise, that we are talking about YOU, captain braindead.

Im amazed, how this all 21th century democracy madness corrupted your already broken mind. Just becouse you gather friends and start to talk trash, it wont make it true. Your opinion isnt something objective, it just gives an insight into YOUR intellect. Keep this mind, before you go on a rampage in the future.

I agree with Faiar, this little outburst ended rather quickly. I would like to enjoy the benefits of good old elitism, but as multiple ppl stated already, the playfield is too small to create something like that. There are like 15 of us left at best, and well even if i gather them, who would we face?

But HEY! At least this topic gets me some fame. You can hate me as much as you want, it will only sweeten your failure, when we meet on the field. Even the thought warms my heart :)

Typical. The lambs join forces and they start to feel safe enough to encounter the BIG BAD WOLF. Too bad, it always ends the same way...like 2 days ago on dromund kaas, isnt that right ACE? And slider, for gods sake, you didnt even dare to show up. Of course after hearing that KRB managed to do exactly 0 dmg in our duel, it could be considered a sign of brain activity. Then we all realise, that we are talking about YOU, captain braindead.

Im amazed, how this all 21th century democracy madness corrupted your already broken mind. Just becouse you gather friends and start to talk trash, it wont make it true. Your opinion isnt something objective, it just gives an insight into YOUR intellect. Keep this mind, before you go on a rampage in the future.

I agree with Faiar, this little outburst ended rather quickly. I would like to enjoy the benefits of good old elitism, but as multiple ppl stated already, the playfield is too small to create something like that. There are like 15 of us left at best, and well even if i gather them, who would we face?

But HEY! At least this topic gets me some fame. You can hate me as much as you want, it will only sweeten your failure, when we meet on the field. Even the thought warms my heart :)

"of us"

What terrible baddies with an inflated sense of how good they are?