Potential transfer

AquaPhobicFish

Hey all. I play republic on The Bastion and (no surprise), I want to switch to a more populated server. I'm interested in transferring to the HB, and I was hoping some of you could help by answering some questions for me.

#1 I've been looking at posts from The Harbinger server, and the main issues seem to be HB crashing. How often does this happen?

#2 I'm looking to roll Empire on the HB. How are the GF ques for dps?

#3 From what I hear, the factions are pretty balanced across the server. How are imps at PvP?

#4 What are some good APAC imp guilds that you can refer me to?

Thanks for your time in advance

#1 I've been looking at posts from The Harbinger server, and the main issues seem to be HB crashing. How often does this happen?

#3 From what I hear, the factions are pretty balanced across the server. How are imps at PvP?

#1 Harbinger does crash, but not that often. People just complain alot when it gets laggy.

#2 Even as DPS GF queues will be quicker than The Bastion purely due to our higher population.

#3 PvP is currently pretty balanced between factions, it purely depends on time of day.

#4 There are alot of decent APAC guild on The Harbinger, as to which one to join it would depend on what kind of player you are, eg. Casual, PvP, SM raider, HM raider, NiM raider, etc.

Hope that helps.

Hey all. I play republic on The Bastion and (no surprise), I want to switch to a more populated server. I'm interested in transferring to the HB, and I was hoping some of you could help by answering some questions for me.

#1 I recall 3-4 crashes over the past 2 months or so.

#2 I haven't really done any flashpoints other than KDY for leveling (prior to x12 XP) in a long time. The last time that I used GF was for a 50HM flashpoint back in the day.

#3 It's fairly balanced over time. It depends on which guilds are queuing. On the Pub side, you'll notice when Ghost Infantry is Queueing. On the Imp side, you'll notice Midian and YES. There are times when you will have a bad time solo queuing as a Pub, and there are times when you will have a bad time solo queuing as an Imp. The Harbinger is no utopia, but I think it's probably as good as it gets for unranked. Ranked is fairly one sided it seems - imps dominate. From what I have heard about the Bastion, you'll probably have a better ranked experience over there.

#4 On the Pub side: Ewokalypse Now, probably others....

On the Imp side: Midian, probably others...

Hope that helps!

Edited by teclado

#1 It does crash sometimes, but not as often as you might think, you just quickly notice from the whiners.

#2 Pretty decent compared to other servers, but don't expect WZ times.

#3 Very well balanced, if not the most balanced server for unranked. Ranked you'll play mostly against other imps.

#4 There are several, this is the unofficial APAC server now. We are not APAC specific but very active at all times if you want to check us out, link in my signature below.