MM Dxun Exploit

So, knowing that there was an active exploit that the 4 teams that cleared Apex used to clear the fight, will this actually be considered an exploit by Bioware with action being taken or is Bioware going to be selective in how they treat these in typical Bioware fashion?

So, knowing that there was an active exploit that the 4 teams that cleared Apex used to clear the fight, will this actually be considered an exploit by Bioware with action being taken or is Bioware going to be selective in how they treat these in typical Bioware fashion?

If you suspect there's an exploit, PM one of the devs, don't discuss about it on the forums

If you suspect there's an exploit, PM one of the devs, don't discuss about it on the forums

I don't suspect it. There is. All groups have used it to kill Apex in MM so far. Dev's know about it. But what I am questioning is how they will handle it.

I don't suspect it. There is. All groups have used it to kill Apex in MM so far. Dev's know about it. But what I am questioning is how they will handle it.

The devs are very aware, watched the teams use exploit on PTS, didn't fix it before live. They also tried to fix Venom already, and failed. Given with the exploit the fight is still very difficult to complete, I doubt they will take away titles, achievements, or loot.

The devs are very aware, watched the teams use exploit on PTS, didn't fix it before live. They also tried to fix Venom already, and failed. Given with the exploit the fight is still very difficult to complete, I doubt they will take away titles, achievements, or loot.

Appreciate the input.

Appreciate the input.

As it was said, this was known all along and nothing was done. The same situation was with Revan and Hydraulics for example. It was advised during PTS, it was used for the first kills and noone was punished for it.

As it was said, this was known all along and nothing was done. The same situation was with Revan and Hydraulics for example. It was advised during PTS, it was used for the first kills and noone was punished for it.

And the only reason that I was initially asking about this was based on how the team responded during the SNV exploit. See plenty of people who still have their achievements with ZERO action taken against their account. Pretty lame imo.

Apparently they think they don't have to do a thing since the "enhanced difficulty" bugs like Fan battery drain, Red's invisible bull-friends, etc. should somehow cancel the easy clears out.

Explotied clears counterbalanced by bugged to hell mechanics that ruin the pull, what stupid laziness we're seeing....