Server: Empress Teta (Standard) PVP Wait Time: FOREVER

SiskoEP

I've been on tonight for over an hour, there is no level 50 pvp war zones on my server.

My guild mate, also level 50, set hers to get onto war zone over 4 hours ago, and she has yet to see a game open up.

I'm absolutely infuriated. I didn't work so hard on my character to be forced to make an alt.

I am so tempted at just creating a swear laden thread. I can't believe I'm paying a monthly fee so I can't play. I am beyond angry.

For all of BW's harping on about how patches take time and testing, I'm at a loss as to how they didn't take time and test this patch or, you know, USE COMMON SENSE.

Acknowledge and fix this right away. I'm not going to wait weeks or maybe months for there to be enough people on my server to play lvl 50 pvp.

I've been on tonight for over an hour, there is no level 50 pvp war zones on my server.

My guild mate, also level 50, set hers to get onto war zone over 4 hours ago, and she has yet to see a game open up.

I'm absolutely infuriated. I didn't work so hard on my character to be forced to make an alt.

I am so tempted at just creating a swear laden thread. I can't believe I'm paying a monthly fee so I can't play. I am beyond angry.

For all of BW's harping on about how patches take time and testing, I'm at a loss as to how they didn't take time and test this patch or, you know, USE COMMON SENSE.

Acknowledge and fix this right away. I'm not going to wait weeks or maybe months for there to be enough people on my server to play lvl 50 pvp.

As far as I can see it. 10-49 Warzones are actually fun now. The games are always really close. Hardly any premades but since they dont have expertise they are easy to roll. Non-50s dont want you in low level warzones so your only hope is cross-server warzones.

As far as I can see it. 10-49 Warzones are actually fun now. The games are always really close. Hardly any premades but since they dont have expertise they are easy to roll. Non-50s dont want you in low level warzones so your only hope is cross-server warzones.

So you're saying because Im' level 50 I get punished and can't pvp anymore?

Do lower levels get commendations and can collect champion bags? So it's fair that lower levels can collect their champion gear well before level 50 and then once servers have enough level 50 characters in a couple month it's fair to those of us who had level 50 characters play against fully decked out characters? How is that balanced?

Even Ilum is empty on my server. I can't finish any dailies or weeklies period no matter what I do. How is it fair that I pay a monthly fee for this?

Edited by SiskoEP

Do lower levels get commendations and can collect champion bags?

You have to be level 50 to open a champion bag.

Bought champion bags are unique so a sub level 50 can only buy one. They can max out 1000 of each commendations so they could buy 5 once they ding 50.

Edited by SexyPants
fail quoting

Do lower levels get commendations and can collect champion bags?

You have to be level 50 to open a champion bag.

Bought champion bags are unique so a sub level 50 can only buy one. They can max out 1000 of each commendations so they could buy 5 once they ding 50.

That still means they can come out ahead given it's all luck based. I don't even have a chance at getting ANY champ bags. Nevermind I have zero luck with champ bags. I have 6 duplicates in my storage.

On my server it'll take HOURS to just do the Ilum daily and I have yet to get into a war zone tonight. This is PATCH NIGHT too, meaning most people should be on tonight. It's been a couple hours now and the war zone icon is still flashing.

This is unacceptable. There's no way you can argue this is a good thing.

• 3 weeks later...

Try not to get ahead of the curve then :p

I for one, enjoyed the time without syndicate 50's partying up and trolling.

Now that I'm 50, (which occured at roughly the same time as a bunch of the other regular repulicans) the queues are good, and we are on even footing.

See you in huttball!

Roll an Alt till the rest of the server catches up with you.

Edited by Jimothyk

Did you honestly think that every single person was going to rush straight to the end content and start pvp just to make you happy. I have enjoyed lvling up and doing quests and once I hit 50 I only wait a short peroid to get a match during peak times. It's not as fast as pre 50 but its not stupidly long either. Surely you arn't going to stay with 1 toon the whole time. Roll an alt till everyone else catches up to you since you clearly have more skill and drive than the rest of us.

Did you honestly think that every single person was going to rush straight to the end content and start pvp just to make you happy. I have enjoyed lvling up and doing quests and once I hit 50 I only wait a short peroid to get a match during peak times. It's not as fast as pre 50 but its not stupidly long either. Surely you arn't going to stay with 1 toon the whole time. Roll an alt till everyone else catches up to you since you clearly have more skill and drive than the rest of us.

wah wah

That's a pointless argument, there are servers that have L50 WZs throughout the day. Some servers just are junky like that, and don't have large enough populations.

When ever there is a thread about "PvP being bad" typical fan boys will respond with "THIS A PvE GAME DEAL WITH IT"

And yet the PvE servers with healthy populations keep WZs going without humongous queues. Try again.

my point stands. just because busier pve servers may have queue pops does not mean rolling on a pve server and expecting fast instanced pvp pops was not a mistake on the OPs part.

my point stands. just because busier pve servers may have queue pops does not mean rolling on a pve server and expecting fast instanced pvp pops was not a mistake on the OPs part.

Were you even intelligent enough to read his post?

Or did your ADD kick in after reading his server name and your knee jerk reaction was to post something stupid in response...

Empress Teta - PvE

I think I know where you went wrong.

Every MMO I've played in, the only difference between PvP and PvE servers is that either people want unexpected world PvP or they don't. The number of people wanting to do bg's/wz's are always roughly the same regardless of server type.

Edited by byteresistor

separate server rulesets are, and always have been, bad for the genre as a whole, anyone who actually wants to play an mmo, let alone play one just for pvp, should be prepared to game in a world where other players are hostile.

all pve servers are are mmo with training wheels, football pitches with no goals, non-contact boxing.

you want to guarantee pvp, the best option we have available to us is to roll on a pvp server.

anyone who thinks different isn't a fan of mmorpg, what you want is mmolite.

Edited by Roak