Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Empire ALWAYS wins Warzones?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Empire ALWAYS wins Warzones?

BouncerPup
12.27.2011 , 02:29 PM | #1
What gives? 20 games this morning and 18 in a row went to the Empire.

What gives? Why does the Republic loses almost every single game? Are they had bad, or is the Empire that good, or what? What causes us to lose over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and OVER?
O-█||||||()█◖██████████████████████████████)

Wotah
12.27.2011 , 02:30 PM | #2
It's about half and half on Tarentatek. Of course in Hutt-Ball Empire always wins.
------------
- Wotah

BouncerPup
12.27.2011 , 02:31 PM | #3
I only get Huttball onces in a while. I'd say 60% of my warzones are Alderaan, and 30% Voidstar.

Lectro
12.27.2011 , 02:32 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by BouncerPup View Post
What gives? 20 games this morning and 18 in a row went to the Empire.

What gives? Why does the Republic loses almost every single game? Are they had bad, or is the Empire that good, or what? What causes us to lose over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and OVER?
Tbh this is not true. I play on Empire and we don't win as much as you think. I think you're just upset. Try taking a walk for a bit and come back, always works for me.

HileyQuiggley
12.27.2011 , 02:36 PM | #5
I agree with the OP. Empire wins way way more than Republic. Ive played the WZ's alot and we dont win but maybe if im extremely lucky 25% of the time. Just seems as though nobody on the Republic cares for going after the objectives.

BouncerPup
12.27.2011 , 02:36 PM | #6
I'm just trying to do my daily. 3 wins for a turn-in, that's all I want. Then I'll go farm dailies at Ilum.

MetalT
12.27.2011 , 02:41 PM | #7
I definitely think that Empire does better in Huttball simply because they play it more. I play republic and I have done at least 3-4 warzones per day since early access and out of all those I have done huttball maybe 3-4 times. Republic just doesn't get that much experience playing huttball.

Svalkur
12.27.2011 , 02:45 PM | #8
reading the patch notes it just means the light side gets even more screwed, lately seems empire wins every time, now they get increased rewards for winning the losers get less for..well losing, means more people will jump to empire for the increased rewards, which means pvp will die at this rate

not even going to get started with the whole 50 vs 10 thing

jabbanabba
12.27.2011 , 02:46 PM | #9
Agree with wotah pretty even on terantatek

Lectro
12.27.2011 , 02:54 PM | #10
This is where it starts.. "Empire ALWAYS wins"

Next you will want Empire Nerfed because your team cant learn new tactics and how to play. Not something I would air on the forums, I would simply consider talking to your guild about new tactics.

We only get Hutt ball because there's more Empire players Queueing for PVP. In turn we have to PVP with our self.