Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Are immortal Juggs any good for PvP?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Are immortal Juggs any good for PvP?

Belpheghor
12.19.2012 , 08:49 AM | #1
Been wanting to start up a Jugg because I like their class story and they have some pretty cool companions, but all i see are the damned smash monkeys running around, are there non Rage builds that are any good in pvp, particularly, immortal?

Atramar
12.19.2012 , 08:54 AM | #2
Immortal/Vengeance hybrid with dps gear is good. but unlike sin hybrids, you will be less of damage tank, then utiliti tank (slows, jumps, pushes, friendly leaps) healers buddy. with tank stance , and maybe some tank gear you will be awesome ball carier and defender.
Tracer Legacy, The Red Eclipse.
Not reading colored text, it hurts my eyes. Sorry (unless it's a dev post)
L55:Sniper,Operative,Juggernaut,Assassin,Marauder, Powertech,Guardian,Commando,Scoundrel
to finish:Shadow(41),Sage(53),Merc(39). 29.07.2013

Glower
12.19.2012 , 08:56 AM | #3
With healer combo - yes, without - you just harmless meatbag or poor DPS guardian ....

edit: Oh, I forgot huttball. How could I?
SWTOR goes F2P; 2014 PvP FAQ, A: "We have no plans at this time" (c)
2014 cantina, A: "They’d love to do that at some point, but technically very challenging and unlikely to happen in the near future." (c)
2016 livestream: "RNG is exciting"; Summer 2018 PvP changes - finally, Bioware delivers...

Lintman
12.19.2012 , 04:12 PM | #4
Juggs are basically the only class that can get away with going full tank gear, so if you want to be a tank it is viable just be aware most stuff at the top of the immortal tree is useless so you'll want to go immortal vengeance hybrid for all the nice stuff in that tree.
Guardian Tank Vengeance Juggernaut
Sharpshooter Gunslinger Hybrid Tanksin
and a litany of alts Healer Operative
It's not about playing the best class spec, but about playing the one you find fun.