Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Was he using any hack? (question inside)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Was he using any hack? (question inside)

Couver
12.19.2012 , 06:19 PM | #11
Did the match end?

rob_y
12.19.2012 , 06:30 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Royox View Post
1. Assassin.
2.No. Mid zone of Alderaan (Civil War)
3.It could be a healer close.
If there was possibly a healer close, why are we even speculating about other stuff? Healer could hit him for 5-6k, WZ Medpack could hit him for 35% (let's pretend he has 20k hp, so 7k), that's almost full health right there (12-13k healing, plus the 2k he had remaining puts him at 14-15k), without even thinking about anything else that's healing him.
Yan (55 - Scoundrel) Silch (50 - Guardian) Hoeven (50 - Commando)
Thith'yan (50 - Sorceror) D'lamia (50 - Marauder) Brazo (55 - Powertech)
RIVAL
The Fatman -> Prophecy of the Five

RyderQuanTy
12.19.2012 , 06:53 PM | #13
and on the balcony of CW there are 2 experise adrennalns if a healer use it well there you go. This is like the speed hack thread yesterday. Someone posted a vid of a guy moveing at crazy speed so he caused lag looked like a sage was force leaping all over the place. I tlooked to me like a sage grabed the speed buff + mard speed buff + sage sprint sorry but no hack. it was the mid point of void star

Like most cases think it through befor you cry wolf.
" The force is only for defence. There is no why"

Blasphemerr
12.19.2012 , 07:01 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by RyderQuanTy View Post
and on the balcony of CW there are 2 experise adrennalns if a healer use it well there you go. This is like the speed hack thread yesterday. Someone posted a vid of a guy moveing at crazy speed so he caused lag looked like a sage was force leaping all over the place. I tlooked to me like a sage grabed the speed buff + mard speed buff + sage sprint sorry but no hack. it was the mid point of void star

Man, you sure want to go out of your way to suggest nothing is a hack. Speed buffs do not stack mr. troll and/or hacker-guy.
Something pretentious.

Hambunctious
12.19.2012 , 07:22 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Blasphemerr View Post
Man, you sure want to go out of your way to suggest nothing is a hack. Speed buffs do not stack mr. troll and/or hacker-guy.
That's right, they don't. Just like there's no way to heal yourself to full instantly, and I have seen that once in the past week by a guardian trying to solo take a guarded turret against 3 of us, and nearly did it.

DarkAltar
12.19.2012 , 07:37 PM | #16
Well. first off there are to many unknowns. you said you saw a healer at the end. Ok, was it an op/smug healer if so EM has a 30m range and is a free instant heal if the target is below 30%. that combined with a WZ med pack could bring him back to 100% quick. On my smug EM crits for almost 5K so If I hit it 3 times and use all my upper hands that is around 15K healing in about 3 to 4 sec so it isn't impossible, or the healer started channeling a big heal from 30m and you just didn't see him.

Blasphemerr
12.19.2012 , 08:13 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Hambunctious View Post
That's right, they don't. Just like there's no way to heal yourself to full instantly, and I have seen that once in the past week by a guardian trying to solo take a guarded turret against 3 of us, and nearly did it.

Just to be clear with the given-vague information I don't believe what the OP thought he witnessed was a hacker. As a veteran code monkey I cannot fathom a reason to work on active-hacks for swtor as they require a ton of work and even more upkeep. Don't forget mmo-hacking is about money. It's not about playing the game easier or anything like that--those are consumer reasons. The people who spend 300 hours tooling to get things working properly do it for money, and you're not going to be in business long if you're just handing out active hacks that take no effort to spot & patch once it's known what to look for.

Speed hacks though are very elementary and nearly every borderline enthusiast can accomplish. Though, in older mmos these are also caught very easily (when they desire).
Something pretentious.

Eldriq
12.19.2012 , 09:55 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by RyderQuanTy View Post

I really hope you are not talking about the one that had the you tube video where the poster thought his thread had been deleted? Because I have been in a ton of warzones and never seen a person fly like that. and when I say fly I mean fly as in off the ground swooping through the air. I think a poster even replied that the guy who was doing it even said he was playing with friction settings. Just looking at the video it boggles the mind that anyone would think that was normal game play.
El'drik - Sorcerer- War Hero - Harbinger Server Care Bear/White Knight
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth. Friedrich Nietzsche