Star Fortress and Alliance Alert Confusion

To unlock some companions, I need to complete the Star Fortress run over their planet, which I have, and yet the quest remains. Also, do I need to complete these Alliance Alerts? They are piling up and now I have quite a long list.

Thank you.

To unlock some companions, I need to complete the Star Fortress run over their planet, which I have, and yet the quest remains. Also, do I need to complete these Alliance Alerts? They are piling up and now I have quite a long list.

Thank you.

Star Fortress: You have to do it twice through; once is to get a layout of the place, and twice is to destroy it. One the second run, it becomes a Heroic 4 mission, so I'd recommend of a group of at least three or four to complete as they can be a pain in the butt to do solo (unless you're a bad-***, which I clearly am not).

Alliance Alerts: these are completely optional, although the flashing icon at the top of the screen does get a bit annoying.

Yes as it was said you first have to pick up the mission for the Star Fortresses in your Odessen base, then you get multiple Alliance Alerts for companions who will join you once you destroy the SF over their planet. First you talk to the person to gain reputation for him, they you destroy the bunker on the planet and then you destroy the SF itself in a H2+ heroic.

The other companions have different missions, some are more simple, so require quite a puzzle to solve. No one forces you to get all, but maybe on your main toon, you could get them all :)

Edited by merovejec