Flashpoint: Cademimu Issues

My brother and I have been leveling up together, we decided to do a flashpoint: Cademimu.

We had no issues clearing the trash until we got to the 1st elevator. Going down the elevator our companions disappeared. And could not be dismissed. We fixed this issue by summoning another companion and re-summoning them. As we attacked the 1st set of trash mobs, both of our games froze. The game had to be Ctrl-Alt-Delete and shutdown that way. Both reloaded, logged back in and found ourselves in Imperial fleet. Re-grouped went back in, ran to same spot. Froze again. Same steps as above. This time we dropped the quest, and reset the flashpoint. No problems until after the 1st boss. We tried to fly to the point, froze a 3rd time.

I was wondering if this is happening to anyone else. Or if there is a fix to this issue.

My brother and I have been leveling up together, we decided to do a flashpoint: Cademimu.

We had no issues clearing the trash until we got to the 1st elevator. Going down the elevator our companions disappeared. And could not be dismissed. We fixed this issue by summoning another companion and re-summoning them. As we attacked the 1st set of trash mobs, both of our games froze. The game had to be Ctrl-Alt-Delete and shutdown that way. Both reloaded, logged back in and found ourselves in Imperial fleet. Re-grouped went back in, ran to same spot. Froze again. Same steps as above. This time we dropped the quest, and reset the flashpoint. No problems until after the 1st boss. We tried to fly to the point, froze a 3rd time.

I was wondering if this is happening to anyone else. Or if there is a fix to this issue.

i was having the same issue when I soloed it.

I just unsummoned commpanion, went down the elevator. and summoned him again when I was down there.

also had some other issues where he got stuck in some places, and I was stuck in combat. but never got kicked out of the instance.

what helped is having two companions available. if one got stuck, then I would summon the other, and resummon the orgional i had .

Edited by Yamok

I was soloing it as well and what happened to me was that in the elevator, Quinn just got stuck in place. I get down and pull the first pack of mobs and the game just freezes. I relog and proceed to swiftly die twice and get booted back to imperial fleet.

I was soloing it as well and what happened to me was that in the elevator, Quinn just got stuck in place. I get down and pull the first pack of mobs and the game just freezes. I relog and proceed to swiftly die twice and get booted back to imperial fleet.

There's a post on this on the CS forums as well. Poster above is correct, workaropund here is to keep your companion(s) unsommuned until you pass any elevators. Resummon them once at the bottom. It seems as if there is a major pathing issue for comps on the elevators in the FP.