Kotor 1-A New Hope reference

atalis

I made a connection about the interrogation scenes in Kotor 1 and Ep. 4. Leia lies about the rebel base, saying its on Dantooine, whilst her home world of Alderaan is in peril. Revan Lies about the location of the Jedi Academy, claiming its on Alderaan, when its really on Dantooine! How ironic is that?:rak_02::csw_alderaan:

I made a connection about the interrogation scenes in Kotor 1 and Ep. 4. Leia lies about the rebel base, saying its on Dantooine, whilst her home world of Alderaan is in peril. Revan Lies about the location of the Jedi Academy, claiming its on Alderaan, when its really on Dantooine! How ironic is that?:rak_02::csw_alderaan:

It is a good reference. SWTOR makes another good one with the nobles on the Empire world arc:

"I'd rather see Alderaan blasted into space debris then handed over to the Empire."

Well, he got what he wanted. :p

It's not ironic, it was intentional. Both BioWare and Obsidian put references in the KotOR games that fans of the movies would get. Like in a third playthrough of KotOR 2, Atton will call female Exile an angel, then say it was a lame line and hope some poor kid doesn't use it in the future. :D

It is a good reference. SWTOR makes another good one with the nobles on the Empire world arc:

"I'd rather see Alderaan blasted into space debris then handed over to the Empire."

Well, he got what he wanted. :p

Lol it was that guy's fault :p

The Imperial Fleet has a Ep V ref. in it on one of the bridges. There is a Vader-like Sith talking ot a group of Bounty Hunters who look exactly like the gang from Ep V.

The Imperial Fleet has a Ep V ref. in it on one of the bridges. There is a Vader-like Sith talking ot a group of Bounty Hunters who look exactly like the gang from Ep V.

Yeah, i noticed that.

It's not ironic, it was intentional. Both BioWare and Obsidian put references in the KotOR games that fans of the movies would get. Like in a third playthrough of KotOR 2, Atton will call female Exile an angel, then say it was a lame line and hope some poor kid doesn't use it in the future. :D

Well, you know what i meant. But I know about that one too.

Yeah, i noticed that.

Also, in the VIP lounge on the Imperial Fleet you see a hutt with a bounty hunter in a unique "Boba Fett" color scheme for his armor and then there is another Bounty Hunter guarding the "Jabba" like hutt that looks like a fat Dengar (Same color scheme).

I like the easter eggs they through in there like that.

In the Hutta cantina you can also find a smuggler who has a name very similar to Han, sitting in front of a Rodian with a name almost similar to Greedo. Furthermore, one can also find a wookie sitting in front of a droid without arms.

Gotta love those Easter Eggs. :D

Tbh, the majority of the Smuggler's crew is a reference to the OT. Smuggler (Han), Corso is the requisite Farm Boy (Luke), Bowdaar is the requisite Wookiee (Chewie), Risha is the requisite Princess (Leia), and the ship itself resembles the Millenium Falcon. Even C2 is the requisite Protocol Droid (C3-P0). Oh! And Guss is the requisite Jedi (Obi-Wan) in the loosest sense possible. Akaavi.... hmmmm..... yeah, I got nothin' on Akaavi for any kind of comparison.

I also love the Reven esater egg in the Imperial fleet museum. The statue that opens the way to the fleet + 10 all stats datacron is holding a small Reven statue that can be found in it's larger size on Dromund Kaas.

I also love the Reven esater egg in the Imperial fleet museum. The statue that opens the way to the fleet + 10 all stats datacron is holding a small Reven statue that can be found in it's larger size on Dromund Kaas.

Wait, where is this? I didn't know the Fleet had a museum. O.O

WHERE IS THIS?!!!!:rak_02:

The Museum and the Bounty Hunter Scene are both on the Ziost Shadow bridge deck.

The Sith Warrior storyline has its own Empire Strikes Back moment on Hoth that is basically a re-enactment of Vader's "You have failed me for the last time" scene.