" Defeat Boss Act III " [Spoilers]

angrybirdz

So I, get to koriban and I, gotta defeat darth baras ok great.

I, get into a fight with him and beat him on the first round.

The second time comes into play and he pulls this one hitter quitter move with a force push or wave attack that sends my character flying threw the air and to the other side of the room. There seem's to be as no indications as to when he's going to pull this lil manuver and I, wind up dead.

It's just me & vette. I've gotten him down to just a lil life left to a quarter of it left. 4 out of the 5 times he's pulled the one hitter quitter move. One round he had more then 3/4's of his health and killed me in one hit with a wave or force push like attack.

Getting to the point....

Is this normal ?. Getting tired of paying the penalty machine.

If, so what can I, do ?.

I've got the regular Sith Warrior buff on , Strength buff , also the Juyo form Anihilation Tree. I, even had a sith inq throw a buff on me as well. My armor is up to Par and so are my Saber's.

Edited by Ellvaan

Hi there, folks!

A quick reminder to please use the available SPOILER tags when sharing something that spoils the story! You can use them like this:

[noparse]

(Information here.)

[/noparse]

That will give you this:

(Information here.)

Thank you for your understanding and help keeping this forum spoiler-free!

Either spec anni and put points in interrupt one (can't recall the name of the talent) so you can kick every single cast

OR

kick - choke - kick - move away (Voice has fixed range, beyond that it won't hit you) - kick - repeat

Seriously, if you managed

Sel-Makor and Corellia Draagh

then Baras should be a faceroll.