Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Can't find Corellian science museum for Firestorm quest on Corellia, or axial park

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Can't find Corellian science museum for Firestorm quest on Corellia, or axial park

rnatkseventy's Avatar


rnatkseventy
08.27.2018 , 11:23 AM | #1
Hey there! I'm completely stuck, cannot find the corellian science museum on corellia, by tram or on foot. I'm a level 50 jedi guardian. I located another tram in the business sector, but it is to heavily guarded by the sith to try to use. I also cannot find axial park for the battle of axial park quest. It is really frustrating, because I've got the purple arrows telling me to go that way, but all my paths seem to be blocked. I found another tram station in the business sector, but it's too heavily guarded by the sith for me to use. Any assistance appreciated.

hof_th's Avatar


hof_th
08.27.2018 , 03:20 PM | #2
I think the easiest way to solve your problem woud be to Quicktravel (found in your Abilities window, Standard Keybind P) to Blastfield Shipyards (Tramstation next to the Spaceport) and from there to take the Tram to Axial Park North.

Alternatively, if you open your minimap (M) there are some filters on the left lower side, select Taxi and it will show you the friendly tramstation on your map.

rnatkseventy's Avatar


rnatkseventy
08.28.2018 , 09:51 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by hof_th View Post
I think the easiest way to solve your problem woud be to Quicktravel (found in your Abilities window, Standard Keybind P) to Blastfield Shipyards (Tramstation next to the Spaceport) and from there to take the Tram to Axial Park North.

Alternatively, if you open your minimap (M) there are some filters on the left lower side, select Taxi and it will show you the friendly tramstation on your map.
Is love to take the tram, and I can see axial park on the map, and even take the route through the tram rail on the tram Tony he upper east of the map, but there is no tram option to travel to axial Park. Iíve tried walking from the industrial area in the northwest side, and tried walking towards the middle toward the park also from the northeast, but I canít find a way. Is it a glitch that I canít travel to axial by tram, and could they fix that for me if I report it?

hof_th's Avatar


hof_th
08.28.2018 , 12:57 PM | #4
If you can't travel to Axial Park it for sure is a Glitch, you can try to have support solve that or work around that:
  • open your Activities Window (Ctrl+G)
  • Select the Solo Tab
  • Select Heroic Missions: Corellia and click Travel
  • you will be transported to the Heroic Missions terminal, right-click on it
  • select and accept the Quest [Heroic 2+] Concierge, this quest is located in Axial Park and comes with a quicktravel

Once you are in Axial Park you can complete your quest and visit the Tram Station and see if that unlocks it for travel.

CrazyScruffy's Avatar


CrazyScruffy
08.28.2018 , 05:09 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by rnatkseventy View Post
Is love to take the tram, and I can see axial park on the map, and even take the route through the tram rail on the tram Tony he upper east of the map, but there is no tram option to travel to axial Park. Iíve tried walking from the industrial area in the northwest side, and tried walking towards the middle toward the park also from the northeast, but I canít find a way. Is it a glitch that I canít travel to axial by tram, and could they fix that for me if I report it?
if your tram is surrounded by sith, you are at the wrong one. each tram that is for your faction has a QT at it. and you most definitely can take a tram to axial park

rnatkseventy's Avatar


rnatkseventy
08.28.2018 , 08:52 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by CrazyScruffy View Post
if your tram is surrounded by sith, you are at the wrong one. each tram that is for your faction has a QT at it. and you most definitely can take a tram to axial park
I've tried every single tram. When you pop up the map for all of Corellia, there's just a big question mark over the area where the tram by axial park should be.

rnatkseventy's Avatar


rnatkseventy
08.28.2018 , 08:53 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by hof_th View Post
If you can't travel to Axial Park it for sure is a Glitch, you can try to have support solve that or work around that:
  • open your Activities Window (Ctrl+G)
  • Select the Solo Tab
  • Select Heroic Missions: Corellia and click Travel
  • you will be transported to the Heroic Missions terminal, right-click on it
  • select and accept the Quest [Heroic 2+] Concierge, this quest is located in Axial Park and comes with a quicktravel

Once you are in Axial Park you can complete your quest and visit the Tram Station and see if that unlocks it for travel.
Thank you. I'll try and get back to you.

rnatkseventy's Avatar


rnatkseventy
08.28.2018 , 09:13 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by rnatkseventy View Post
Thank you. I'll try and get back to you.
Alright I accepted the heroic quest. How do I quicktravel?

rnatkseventy's Avatar


rnatkseventy
08.28.2018 , 09:22 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by rnatkseventy View Post
Alright I accepted the heroic quest. How do I quicktravel?
Alright, so after hitting control g, and pulling up my solo travel missions, it has everything for every planet except Corellia. Why is that?

tuulem's Avatar


tuulem
08.29.2018 , 02:46 AM | #10
Heroics for the planets don't usually appear in solo activities until you've "completed" the planet (done your class quest/planetary arc).

If you're at an appropriate level for Corellia, and I am assuming you are, go to the fleet and pick up the H2 from the terminal there. It's in the Combat Training section.