Lasarith

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Anyone Notice the Mistake -when sheldon (going up or down the stairs) say-

i never cared for the republic building thier Death Stars,

Delibrit mistake:rolleyes: or someone writting not knowing star wars :rolleyes:

Im confused how does this have anything to do with your title?

it's not knowing star wars. As much as it might seem the writers are nerds, they are not. The Big Bang Theory is just Nerd Face.

if you want to see an actual show written by and for nerds then watch Community.

Edited by jarjarloves

it's not knowing star wars. As much as it might seem the writers are nerds they are not. The Big Bang Theory is just Nerd Face.

if you want to see an actual show written by and for nerds then watch Community.

You can REALLY feel the heavy aura of lack of social skills. It practically fails to make conversation with you through the Tv. Its nearly unwatchably amazing.

Or actually the Empire is the former Republic that built the Death Star.....Episode III end where Vader and the Emperor are standing on the SD overlooking the construction of the first Death Star......

lol, which episode is that? I would like to watch it and confirm your findings haha

Took Me a few hours -Since i did it(started) from season 2 >>

Season 4 Episode 3

leonard: - for our Little How should we call it -rebel Alliance

Sheldon: oh, i Never identified with the rebel alliance despite thier tendencey to build death stars... ...i,ve always been more of an Empire man.

starts at around 5:40 minutes into the Episode.

( thier talking about amy btw)

Edited by Lasarith

found this on another website. hope this helps clarify things.

"Sheldon: Oh I've never identified with the Rebel Alliance. Despite their tendency to build Death Stars, I've always been more of an Empire man.

Note: Since the full-stop between the two sentences cannot be heard, the reference of "their" is a bit confusing in this dialogue."

it's not knowing star wars. As much as it might seem the writers are nerds, they are not. The Big Bang Theory is just Nerd Face.

So you are a nerd and you are offended that they cant act like a nerd? lol... the serie is awesome, I love it.

You all say the show is fake.... they may make the scripts, but hard to assume these actors were part of the "cool" crowd growing up.... atleast they didn't pass off some JCPenny catalog male models as nerds

At least one of the actors is a "real nerd" - Mayim Bialik, who plays Amy Farrah Fowler, has her PhD in Neuroscience; She is her own Technical Adviser :)

Hey everyone!

We know that this thread is in regards to a show that made reference to the Star Wars Universe. We do ask that replies to this thread relate to Star Wars as much as possible or we will unfortunately have to close it.

Thank you! :)

He got it right. "Their" was referring to the Empire. He was saying that despite the fact that the Empire tended to build death stars, he preferred them to the Republic.

I think it's the word "despite" that is confusing us. You should prefer the Empire because of their Death Stars! :p