Biochem for PVP?

Studdley

Is Biochem worth it at level 50 PVP? I'm only on my 20's but so far I use the PVP medpack instead of my purple one and the adrenal too. Strictly for PVP will I even use the top end Biochem medpack at 50? If not I think I might switch to Artifice. A good lightsaber is hard to find on my server.

all you need is stimpacks dude. these people are noobs/parrots/followers/bandwaggoners

The top level stims available to a non Biochemist don't hold up to the Artifact quality permabuff Stims Biochemists use. Add to that that the buff persists through death, and that the Rakata Medpac boosts your maximum health by 15% and can be used on a shorter cooldown than other medpacs and Biochemists flat out come with more cooldowns to any given fight. One day you'll read a Commando combat log that reads:

"Rakata Medpac > Reactive Shield > Adrenaline Rush > Expertise Adrenal > Power Trinket > Tech Override > Instacast Med Probe > Bacta Infusion"

and you'll go "Oh, no wonder they won't die."

Biochem is the only profession worth having long term. As a BH your best option is to get your BiS belt/wrists from armortech (LOLARMSTECH) and swap to Biochem after.

If they ever change it to where you need armortech to wear the belt/wrists, then Biochem will still win.

They really need to make other skills have a point. If they nerf biochem again I'll be upset, I want other good options BW, not nothing but terrible ones.