Online combat log parser

WavirNabi

Wow, pretty interesting. nice and simple. I can't give you any real feedback until I actually try and use it, but I'm going to bookmark your site and test it when 1.2 comes out. And if you infect my machine with any sort of virus, I'm going to track you down...

:D

I see nothing to download or use. What the heck is this?

An online log parser that handles everything server-side rather than client side.

@OP: Out of curiosity, which language did you use to write the parser?

I LIKE... WANT MORE :)

Good job, it opens the door for some interesting details once 1.2 lands...

Question would this continual log be possible to break up into say per WZ, per Flashpoint etc...... not overly techy on this side of thin gs but you have tripped my curiosity switch.. :eek:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'DateTime::__construct() [<a href='datetime.--construct'>datetime.--construct</a>]: Failed to parse time string (10:00:22.956] [@Jiice) at position 12 (]): Unexpected character' in /home/armorym1/public_html/swtor/index.php:121 Stack trace: #0 /home/armorym1/public_html/swtor/index.php(121): DateTime->__construct('10:00:22.956] [...') #1 /home/armorym1/public_html/index.php(2): include('/home/armorym1/...') #2 {main} thrown in /home/armorym1/public_html/swtor/index.php on line 121

Is what i get when i test it out :)

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'DateTime::__construct() [<a href='datetime.--construct'>datetime.--construct</a>]: Failed to parse time string (10:00:22.956] [@Jiice) at position 12 (]): Unexpected character' in /home/armorym1/public_html/swtor/index.php:121 Stack trace: #0 /home/armorym1/public_html/swtor/index.php(121): DateTime->__construct('10:00:22.956] [...') #1 /home/armorym1/public_html/index.php(2): include('/home/armorym1/...') #2 {main} thrown in /home/armorym1/public_html/swtor/index.php on line 121

I assume this was with a more recent log from the test server. Apparently miliseconds are included, now. I'll update that ASAP. Thanks, man!

That should work, now. I also added the name of the main enemy of each encounter, so that should help for operations and flashpoints.

Your thread is going to get deleted.

People...don't EVER download and run executable files that random people post on this forum as their own works. You're just setting yourselves up to get hacked, virus-infected, etc.

Thread reported.

People...don't EVER download and run executable files that random people post on this forum as their own works. You're just setting yourselves up to get hacked, virus-infected, etc.

Thread reported.

Everything is processed server-side, you have nothing to download. In fact, that's why I made an online app, I think it's safer than downloading and instlaling something from a source you don't trust.

Everything is processed server-side, you have nothing to download. In fact, that's why I made an online app, I think it's safer than downloading and instlaling something from a source you don't trust.
Doesn't matter. Posting links to 3rd party, untrusted apps in the forums is against the TOS...for a very good reason.

Doesn't matter. Posting links to 3rd party, untrusted apps in the forums is against the TOS...for a very good reason.

No one asked you to view it / download it or police it.... I think you will find the majority of people who have read this thread actually find it useful.. maybe not the complete finished article, but pretty interesting and deserves acknowledgement for the OPs time and effort ... maybe best if you jog on and go watch an episode of CSI if you enjoy policing so much... pfft

Haha, no. It's a website. Banning him for posting it would be like banning people for posting a link to a blog post or a youtube website.

Not to mention that there have been several very long-running threads in the PTS forums about this very topic for a while now, one of which has devs asking for feedback on how to improve the combat log output to make coding parsers easier.

Please don't post incorrect information.

Thread reported.

stop it. go to the kitchen and make me a sandwich.

• 2 months later...