Flashpoints at 50

Hey guys,

Not too far off hitting 50 on my Jedi Sentinel and not too sure what to do when I do so.

What are the Flashpoints I should be doing at 50 and is there any stats requirements to start doing Operations?

I think EV is the first one to look at doing but again not sure.

Will the 50 Flashpoints help me gear up for Operations similar to like how Heroics gear you up for raiding in WoW?

Thanks.

Edited by Rodstorm

Belsavis and illum daily pve quests give you epic 50th lvl mods. These are a great start to put in you orange gear. Also they give daily comendation that you can use to buy a barrel or hilt 126 grade. Also these comendation are used to buy the tier 3 rakata ear and implants.

Hard mode flash points give you tier 1, tier 1 equivatent and tier 2 gear

Normal Mode Operation give tier 2 and tier 1 equivatent

Hade mode operations give tier 3 and tier 2 equivatent

Aslong as you giuld has done some operations you should be able to start raiding straight away.

Look at this for you gear

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=176836

Edited by GreggorZane

Hey guys,

Not too far off hitting 50 on my Jedi Sentinel and not too sure what to do when I do so.

What are the Flashpoints I should be doing at 50 and is there any stats requirements to start doing Operations?

I think EV is the first one to look at doing but again not sure.

Will the 50 Flashpoints help me gear up for Operations similar to like how Heroics gear you up for raiding in WoW?

Thanks.

Normal Flashpoints are a waste of time. Start by doing Dailies on Ilum/Belsavis or just buying level 50 epics from the GTN. Once you have a few pieces of gear from those you'll be ready to start running Hardmode Flashpoints and Normal Operations, they are on the same level of difficulty.