warzones:every time -1 player in the group

thebitterman

been doing pvp all morning and 4 out of 5 times my team was having 7 players in the group.whenever someone quits and we`re left 6 players it was filled immediately,but not the 8th player.do not tell me it is coincidence...but i`m sure it is a bug.please do something about it

Hi everyone - this is an issue that we're currently working on a fix for. Please keep an eye on this thread for updates, as it's listed as one of our top reported issues from 1.4.1: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=540196.

I'm sure BW already knows this, but just so anyone else who can prevent this knows - it seems to be from people who just let their queue notification expire. If you're in a pre made and one of your buddies goes afk and misses the queue pop, you're guaranteed to be down a man for the whole warzone.

Hi everyone - this is an issue that we're currently working on a fix for. Please keep an eye on this thread for updates, as it's listed as one of our top reported issues from 1.4.1: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=540196.

If PvE 16 man raids had a bug that only allowed 15 players in it, would that have had a higher priority in the fix train?

Just curious. ;)

Also, this issue is NOT from 1.4.1, it's from 1.4 (perhaps the hundreds of threads on this eluded you somehow).

Edited by Apaolo

If PvE 16 man raids had a bug that only allowed 15 players in it, would that have had a higher priority in the fix train?

Just curious. ;)

Pretty sure they would have done an emergency patch and brought the servers down as soon as the first issue was posted.

This happens to me constantly and I've stopped playing (only getting my dailies done) until it's fixed...

It's not only the frustration of losing just because you're one (or two) person short, but also the fact that if you win, how do you know it's not because the other team had one less as well? It makes both outcomes just as unsatisfying...

Edited by Xena_Shepard

I've noticed it tends to happen when a couple people Q up together, but then one doesn't accept, it just never fills.

The OTHER problem I've noticed is about 50% of the time, when someone quits, they don't leave the OPS group. So there on fleet but still on our team. Really annoying because you can't select them to vote kick them out, and if they choose not to log out to leave the group, then we're stuck with 7 with not even a hope of backfilling.