What to spend Cartel Market Certifications on?

Kyyrex

So, I'm playing a Crime Lord character and I own a Cantina. ( Inspired by Jabba's Palace. )

I have like 10 Cartel Market Certifications and I would like to know what I should spend them on to help with my Crime Lord look.

Also, if anyone could help me with building send me a message ingame.

Character Name : Zurreshh.

:rak_02:

So, I'm playing a Crime Lord character and I own a Cantina. ( Inspired by Jabba's Palace. )

I have like 10 Cartel Market Certifications and I would like to know what I should spend them on to help with my Crime Lord look.

If you have the necessary reputation, see the vendors in the Cartel Bazaar section of the Fleet (take the north elevator on Pubside Fleet / Carrick Station, or the south elevator on Impside Fleet / Vaiken Spacedock) - they are all the way on the left as seen from the elevator when you arrive there. The bulk of what they sell is not decorations, but they do sell some gear, speeders, or minipets.

If not, check out the decorations vendor Clem Stato ("Stay Trendy!") near the stronghold terminals in the Strongholds and Crew Skills section of the Fleet - he sells a variety of decorations that might be suitable, and he sells them for Cartel Market Certificates.

Probably a really good idea to include your server, your faction, and at the very least a hint of what times of day you play (including time zone!).

the only thing i can think of deco wise that you can get with cartel certs, that may fit a crime lord theme, is the dancers.

Or possibly the barman/waitress npc