Before you implement Rated Warzones...

Mattderp

Consular/Inquisitors: Speed buff, friendly/hostile grip, knockback.

Hunter/Trooper: Two knockbacks or hostile grip.

Warrior/Knight: Knockback on 60 second cooldown (fine imo)

Scoundrel/Operative: Useless junk.

You need to actually sort out knock-backs, idk why you decided to give two classes an AOE knockback on a 20 second cooldown but one class a single target knock back on a 60 second cooldown, but whatever, your PvP team is known for there amazing designs.

The Consular/Inquisitor aoe knockback needs to be put on a 60 second cooldown and fill the resolve bar. Aswell as the hostile grip, grip into slime, stun, gg.

The trooper/hunter aoe knockback needs to also be on a 60 second cooldown, aswell, filling the resolve bar. I can't even comprehend the amount of troopers/hunters that have aoe knock-back hit me and failed and just been like, HEY, NVM, I HAVE ANOTHER ANYWAY LOL BYE. (Especially in hutball).

Warrior/Knight atm I think is fine, although I don't think Guardians/Juggernauts needed that force shout charge reset ability, I think the problem was the resolve bar not filling up on knockbacks so as soon as they got knocked back once and charged back to their target, they'd just be hit again. (Refer back to the trooper/hunter).

Scoundrel/Operative need some love man, they don't have anything to re-close the gap after being knocked back. It'd honestly make more sense to me to take the force speed away from Consular/Inquisitor and give it to Operative/Scoundrel considering the amount of versatility the Consular/Inquisitor have already. Or maybe even an ability that gives 100% movement speed for 6 seconds on a 40 second cooldown.

Stuns/CC: Your resolve bar concept needs some serious work, I'll refer back to Sorc/Sage for this;

Bob: Capping the node! (Alderaan).

Bobs enemy: Zomg must stop him ~starts running towards Bob~

Toby (Sorc): 4 second stun on Bobs enemy.

Bobs enemy: MUST TRINKET OR HE'LL CAP.

Toby (Sorc): Instant 8 second whirlwind gg thanks for the cap.

1 stun, and 1 stun only needs to fill the resolve bar, because the chain CC in this game in insane, and that's only one example.

ANYWAY, this is just my honest opinion on what needs to be done before you even think of releasing Rated Warzones, or it'll just be ridiculous.

Edited by Mattderp