Can't preview weapons ????

Ravvx

So we can preview armor by ctrl clicking it but it will not show us weapons which is strange and necessary cause i'm not spending hard earned money or commendations to get something that looks dumb :D

By the way if you do buy something then sell it right back do you get full price or is the price nerfed to the ground for your "mistake" i'm to chicken to try it for myself haha

price nerfed to the ground for your mistake.. .I've accidently spent comms on things just trying to preview.

but here's a killer tip.. items look almost exactly as they do in the small picture.. while this doesn't give you the best idea in the world like previewing it would.. after you've seen a simlar item you'll know by the icon what it looks like.

During leveling I highly encourage you not worry about 'how things look' on your character (Though i agree its irritating). But, worry that the stats will make your game play that much more enjoyable. Edited by Creedon

If the weapon gave me superior stats, it could look like a sparkling purple ***** for all I care.

Sounds reasonable on the face of it, but you know where that attitude leads, don't you? http://penny-arcade.com/comic/2008/01/02

I believe the term is 'Rainbow Pimp Gear'... :o

The way I see it, it IS important to be comfortable (in this case: having good stats), but if you're going out around other people, it's also important not to look like a complete doof.

During leveling I highly encourage you not worry about 'how things look' on your character (Though i agree its irritating). But, worry that the stats will make your game play that much more enjoyable.

Not true. What about Moddable items? I go for looks on my lightsabers cause i use modded ones and then just level up the mods