SPOILER!!! Meeting with Zash

Jungen

It's a common thing in all classes, as it marks the end of the current Chapter that you're on and the beginning of a new one.

For some classes there is supposed to be a time separation between the periods while for others it's just a bump in the road.

I personally think that it's a little unneccesary, or that Bioware could at least create something like a cutscene or cinematic for when you turn in the quest. Because believe me, you'll have to do this more often after this point. It pretty much marks the end of the chapter.

I think one dock leaving scene is equal to about 1-2 weeks... as Zash ages irratically, It is widely believed that you get lost somewhere between DK, and the Space fleet, some 20 or so decades...

Did you even pay attetnion to the plot?

She was using the Force to create an illusion of youth and beauty.

I think one dock leaving scene is equal to about 1-2 weeks... as Zash ages irratically, It is widely believed that you get lost somewhere between DK, and the Space fleet, some 20 or so decades...

Lol no. She revealed that she has done this many times. She is likely hundreds of years old. She uses the apprentices she takes as a way to extend her youth.

Widely believed... lol

Lol no. She revealed that she has done this many times. She is likely hundreds of years old. She uses the apprentices she takes as a way to extend her youth.

Widely believed... lol

Reading it that way really makes me think of Dragon Age ...

Edited by _Darkstar
Spelling :(

Why is it that after your confrontation with zash, you have to go from the temple on Dromond Kass, back to the space fleet, then back to Dromond Kaas? it's reeally annoying....

Time sink. No other reason for it.

Same reason you have to go ship > oribtal station > space port > world > space port > oribital station > ship to get anywhere.

Edited by da_krall

Did you even pay attetnion to the plot?

She was using the Force to create an illusion of youth and beauty.

Did you even pay attention to my Sarcasm... I thought I was pretty clear about it.. did you actually think I ment what I said about the time frame?

Did you even pay attention to my Sarcasm... I thought I was pretty clear about it.. did you actually think I ment what I said about the time frame?

Yup, because sarcasm comes across very poorly in plainly written form.

Also it wouldn't be the first time I saw something that retarded in these forums. ;)

I'm under the impression there's some dialogs/scenes missing that never got added to meet the release date.

There's a second travel to go see your trainer on the fleet later on. Nothing happens besides getting "Quest Complete".

I'm heavily under the impression there was something meant to happen then but nope. Just travel, click and this is it.

I like to be told stories. The needless traveling really breaks the rhythm of the storytelling.