Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Conquest Point Objectives

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
New Conquest Point Objectives

Visorknight
06.23.2019 , 11:24 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by casirabit View Post
Not sure that is possible because everytime I go afk in my stronghold i get booted out of the game after a few minutes and you get booted out if you go afk if you are in a flashpoint or operation with people and go afk so I don't see how that is possible to go afk for hours and not get booted.

I even talked to a friend of mine, who was known for macros on SWG and he said macros are really not that possible on SWTOR because of the way they have set up the afk booting. We used to call him the Afk macro king on SWG.

To me, it sounds like sour grapes because the devs did this.
It doesnt meant that it is not doable for farmers and botters. for example, many advanced keyboards nowadays such as razer keyboard have a macro key application enabled. The inputs will still be from keyboard but the game can't tell the difference if it is being coded properly. If it is set to push certain buttons on the keyboard at certain intervals i.e every 30 seconds or so in a loop, the game can't tell if players are actually afk right.

MacCleoud
06.24.2019 , 08:21 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by TheCardinal View Post
I've haven't done conquest for a extremely long time .
tried it again after the change that gave you CQ for all you do like the 6.0 play it your way theme they are selling us.

One would think that doing WEEKLY
Ossus
Yavin 4
Black hole
CZ-198
Ziost

That alone would make you get too 15K conquest but No.

To me, that should be enough to have it done , running after CQ objects to me is boring since that means I'm forced to do something I might not like.
Mind you, I've been here since the start so not many things are FUN anymore.
Some weekly you can stand doing and atm it's Oooo well lets have it done.

Still, in the grand plan of it all, for me it's pointless anyhow since I use the Guild Ship as a private stronghold and there is not a snowball in hell you will ever be able to collect what you need to unlock even 1 single room
50 Blue ones for 1 Purple that means 250 Blue, if I can get my self to do 10 a week you do the math.

Buy them is not an option, last time I looked a few days ago, a Command framework was in the order of 60+ mill EACH.

All the Best
I can get to 10-11 a week through conquest, but on Satele Shan, not many people are running the commanders during the day. I have had weeks where I pull in 60+ blues in a week just from commander kills (add in the sporadic smattering of random purples as well). I have opened 10/15 in my guldship on my own of the last couple of years. I trade ones I don't need anymore for ones I do now. Just need one more command room then start in on Hangar full on.

Amunra-amunray
06.27.2019 , 02:43 AM | #43
nice autonomous reactions... show you stand up for what we are speakin of here with a profile or your opinion should not even be noticed
"Do the Best and Spare the Rest!" Joe Pirandello
My Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/qYLGd9