Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Conquest Point Objectives

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
New Conquest Point Objectives

TheCardinal
06.21.2019 , 09:06 AM | #21
Little hard to see the base XP at CL 70 woulden't you say.

Beside, We ALL know come 6.0 all gear as is will be useless.

as for command crates, you think most do weekly do gear another char ?.
THAT is pointless if anything really.

But to the matter at hand, there is NO way to see the BASE XP, when you reach CL70.
All you see as you know is Money and GC XP.

Still, on the last char with boost, Y4 = 28K GC, 700-800 CQ.

THAT is what bothers me, still, we can't see the BASE XP!
Cardinal / Sweden
Icarus Corporation

http://www.c-system.se/swg/cardinal.png

MacCleoud
06.21.2019 , 09:19 AM | #22
But again... GC and Conquest have nothing in common. You can kill grey mobs on coruscant and get 3-5 command poing for non elites. you can kill grey mobs on voss and get 3-5 Command points for non elites. You will not get conquest points for killing grey mobs.

You can kill green mobs on coruscant and get 3-5 conquest points for non-elites. You can kill green mobs on CZ and 10-15 conquest points per non elite mob.

Conquest points are based on the mob type weak, normal, elite, boss.

I realize that we can't see the base XP, but you have to separate Command points from Conquest points. They are two completely separate reward systems.

TheCardinal
06.21.2019 , 10:53 AM | #23
True.

But as you said, all you do give CQ XP again true.

But, kill a non elite and you get what 4 GC, 2 CQ = 50%

Y4 Weekly = 28K GC and 700 CQ

Tad different.

Beside, why grant so little CQ for weekly compared to GC.
GC is going away,

Then they should at least tell us how much we get for the weekly since atm it's puny for what you get for all else you do. With 2x XP it was oki to get the weekly CQ done on a few char, now it's a chore.

I for one will not repeat this again on my char, since to me it's WAY to much work for WAY to little reward in terms of CQ XP.
Cardinal / Sweden
Icarus Corporation

MacCleoud
06.21.2019 , 02:11 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by TheCardinal View Post
True.

But as you said, all you do give CQ XP again true.

But, kill a non elite and you get what 4 GC, 2 CQ = 50%

Y4 Weekly = 28K GC and 700 CQ

Tad different.

Beside, why grant so little CQ for weekly compared to GC.
GC is going away,

Then they should at least tell us how much we get for the weekly since atm it's puny for what you get for all else you do. With 2x XP it was oki to get the weekly CQ done on a few char, now it's a chore.

I for one will not repeat this again on my char, since to me it's WAY to much work for WAY to little reward in terms of CQ XP.
Chore? At this point you have to just be trolling. Conquest hasn't been this easy since they had the change phase bug to allow you to reset objectives.

EDIT: You mean the Weekly......... yeah... i only do the weekly on CZ and Ziost because they are fast and easy. Get Ziost and CZ done in about 10 minutes and get a bonus 400 Conquest for doing them.

Visorknight
06.22.2019 , 02:42 AM | #25
Remember to take into account the bonus missions for heroics which you can complete once a week. Those adds a ton of conquest points for minimal effort as well which brings you to the 15k conquest cap quickly!

Storm-Cutter
06.22.2019 , 02:58 AM | #26
It's all relative. Big guilds are scoring 20M conquest points easily in a week, instead of 8M, while little guilds are scoring 60K instead of 54K.

No real change. - Beside people getting to personal goal and stopping doing conquest-only objectives.

BTW - why no conquest awards for Space-on rails? I know it's not everyone's cup of Bantha milk, but the rewards for space missions are miserly already.
-Storm Cutter.
Like my comment? Refer me and also give a homeless Bantha a new start in life. Just click here.
Cool lightsabre art: ****.**================

Visorknight
06.22.2019 , 03:10 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Storm-Cutter View Post
It's all relative. Big guilds are scoring 20M conquest points easily in a week, instead of 8M, while little guilds are scoring 60K instead of 54K.

No real change. - Beside people getting to personal goal and stopping doing conquest-only objectives.

BTW - why no conquest awards for Space-on rails? I know it's not everyone's cup of Bantha milk, but the rewards for space missions are miserly already.
Yes, due to the current nature of conquest, big guilds can now just park their "afk" characters in the middle of lvl 70 mob areas for hours and farm tons of conquest points per kills by letting their companion do all the work. This helps them to gain planet wins

Storm-Cutter
06.22.2019 , 04:41 AM | #28
Yeah. You can't macro keys, but that doesn't stop some people finding innovative ways of manually pressing a key every now and again to jiggle their character and stop the AFK triggering.

If Homer Simpson could reset the nuclear power plant alarm with a Drinking Bird toy There re probably updated versions in the 21st century.
-Storm Cutter.
Like my comment? Refer me and also give a homeless Bantha a new start in life. Just click here.
Cool lightsabre art: ****.**================

Visorknight
06.22.2019 , 05:46 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Storm-Cutter View Post
Yeah. You can't macro keys, but that doesn't stop some people finding innovative ways of manually pressing a key every now and again to jiggle their character and stop the AFK triggering.

If Homer Simpson could reset the nuclear power plant alarm with a Drinking Bird toy There re probably updated versions in the 21st century.
Yes, i would suggest if they can capped conquest points from killing mobs per character earned for the week. Set the cap at maybe 30,000 conquest points to be earned per week just by kills. After 30,000 conquest points earned from kills, no conquest points will then be awarded. This will prevent the abuse of conquest points to win planets. The concept of winning planets is to actually get players to play objectives, not just a few 24/7 bots killing and farming conquest points for them.

TheCardinal
06.22.2019 , 07:27 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by MacCleoud View Post
Chore? At this point you have to just be trolling. Conquest hasn't been this easy since they had the change phase bug to allow you to reset objectives.

EDIT: You mean the Weekly......... yeah... i only do the weekly on CZ and Ziost because they are fast and easy. Get Ziost and CZ done in about 10 minutes and get a bonus 400 Conquest for doing them.
I've haven't done conquest for a extremely long time .
tried it again after the change that gave you CQ for all you do like the 6.0 play it your way theme they are selling us.

One would think that doing WEEKLY
Ossus
Yavin 4
Black hole
CZ-198
Ziost

That alone would make you get too 15K conquest but No.

To me, that should be enough to have it done , running after CQ objects to me is boring since that means I'm forced to do something I might not like.
Mind you, I've been here since the start so not many things are FUN anymore.
Some weekly you can stand doing and atm it's Oooo well lets have it done.

Still, in the grand plan of it all, for me it's pointless anyhow since I use the Guild Ship as a private stronghold and there is not a snowball in hell you will ever be able to collect what you need to unlock even 1 single room
50 Blue ones for 1 Purple that means 250 Blue, if I can get my self to do 10 a week you do the math.

Buy them is not an option, last time I looked a few days ago, a Command framework was in the order of 60+ mill EACH.

All the Best
Cardinal / Sweden
Icarus Corporation