GamesCom 2012 Meet & Greet – RSVP Here!

CourtneyWoods

Sorry so I will add them and we are up to 40. Still plenty of room

Actually they already picked 80 from 108 people in the other thread hours ago.

if so, i didn't get one - :(

ooh well I'll just wait for an official reply :cool:

it's going to be an epic day, with or without meet and greet

Neither have I. I think they just forgot this small thread and filled the event with Germans. :) Well, it's still going to be alot of fun. The meet & greet would've just been the icing on the cake.

Edited by LordMelcor

Actually they already picked 80 from 108 people in the other thread hours ago.

Not exactly. The German community manager (Lars) simply invited all 106 from that (German) thread. I am not sure if we were talking 80 total or 80 from each forum section.

Anyway, as he stated that the anglophonic forum will be handled by the respective community team which appearantly has not happened yet, I took the leeway to mention that you are still waiting for a response in the German forum. As a mere, but nevertheless representative from the host country, I would not like to see you being left out.

Edited by TheCoffeeFiend

Interested? Great! Just respond to this thread by 9AM (German time so 3AM CDT) on Monday and keep an eye on your PM Box.

Cya at GamesCom!

No invitation here. I think they just forgot or don't care about the 10 people in this thread and the 2 people in the french one.

I'm hoping our actions will speak louder than words and win you over eventually.

Appearantly, your inaction speaks even louder.

Edited by TheCoffeeFiend