GSI PMP-06 Pleasure Speeder Parts

do you know where specifically you got the one on hoth? I have been documenting the areas, there are two so far on Hoth. Near the White Maw Hideout in between Highmount ridge and Clabburn Tundra, with a bunch of ship parts across a ceiling of ice, and the Wampa Vs. Tauntaun area directly east of the Republic base at Highmount Ridge. Any information about other areas would be appreciated, since i am sending the data directly to Dulfy.com.

Respawn on dig sites seems to be between 30 minutes to an hour, usually I just keep changing instances and stay on the same planet. Have found four different parts in the same site so they don't seem to be set to specific planets or sites. They are also not the site prize so finding them won't shut the site down. The site prize tends to be not as near as nice as speeder parts. I've picked up basic comms, legacy gear, grade 9 crafting mats and random advanced enhancements 28 as site prizes. Things are also not randomly buried, the scan after the dig is more important then what you dig up as they lead to your interesting items. I could be wrong on some things but seems to be the patterns I've noticed after finding the prize about a dozen times.

Are these parts tradeable? Or do i have to find them on every char to get the mount?

Not bound to anything. Didn't see any on GTN so not sure if they can be sold this way, but should be tradeable/mailable.

• 5 weeks later...
Was it the special treasure or regular one? If former did you finish the storyline for dreadseed?

Grats and cheers

It's the special treasure that depletes the area. I found one part before finishing the story line. Now that I've finished the story line, I have not found a single speeder part. But I have a complete second set and three extra belts, two extra pants, a few bracers etc.

They need to allow us to turn off armor search or something.

It's the special treasure that depletes the area. I found one part before finishing the story line. Now that I've finished the story line, I have not found a single speeder part. But I have a complete second set and three extra belts, two extra pants, a few bracers etc.

They need to allow us to turn off armor search or something.

Yeah I know what you mean, managed to get the other 2 speeders but pleasure one is impossible this way. Got half dozen bracers and gloves from searching :(

Yeah I know what you mean, managed to get the other 2 speeders but pleasure one is impossible this way. Got half dozen bracers and gloves from searching :(

I would like to know, if anyone who has completed the Seeker quest line, if they have found a Pleasure Speeder part?

I was searching some more yesterday and again, not one Pleasure Speeder part. Now if there's confirmation that we can still find them and it's all about the rng and a bit of luck, I'll keep searching. But as far as I'm concerned, it seems like the Dreadseed armor has overwritten my chances.

What has everyone else experienced so far (those that completed the quest line)?

I would like to know, if anyone who has completed the Seeker quest line, if they have found a Pleasure Speeder part?

I was searching some more yesterday and again, not one Pleasure Speeder part. Now if there's confirmation that we can still find them and it's all about the rng and a bit of luck, I'll keep searching. But as far as I'm concerned, it seems like the Dreadseed armor has overwritten my chances.

What has everyone else experienced so far (those that completed the quest line)?

So far I know Pleasure Speeder Turbine Jet Engine and Pleasure Speeder Repulsorlift can be dug up, Music Transceiver from Golden Fury and Visual Amplification Device from GSI rep vendor. No word on Chassis or Steering Mechanism yet.