What Rewards would you like to see for Ranked PvP?

AlexModny

I'd like to see -

- an Pre-Season 1 Ranked Participation Title - if this doesn't exist yet.

Why ? Simply because the "Pre-Season" was by far the longest Season in Ranked yet ...

Good idea! How about "2 Years Of RWZ And All I Got Was This Stupid Title"?

Edited by Heal-To-Full

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever it is, please oh please let it not be just a house decoration. You've shown a history of chronically neglecting PvPers and especially hardcore PvPers, do not **** this up again by giving us a house decoration that no one would care about. Unique (not available on cm, not available through pve, not a recolour) mount/armor/weapon and then as a bonus a house decoration of some sort. Pls

I think a unique Krayt Dragon mount, which cannot be acquired any other way, would be an awesome reward. And please don't put it on the Cartel Market afterwards. Make it a mount unique to PvPers, which can only be obtained by doing ranked and getting your rating up.

Housing decorations!

A nice centerpiece for tier 1 (maybe a mount also), tier two the next step down from a centerpiece (pet/armor/weapon), tier 3 a picture of some sort.

Housing decorations as ranked rewards must happen, would be great for the community!!!

B

Start a museum where those with the highest rankings for a given season get a statue/holo-statue (visible to anyone that wants to walk to the archives and visit memory lane).

Maybe set up dueling areas on the fleets and name them after the latest champions.

Emotes with waving flags and confetti.

Armor shells as good as some cartel sets with augment slots already available (add to collections).

Distinctive weapons.

Yes yes yes. A museum on one of the fleet ships or even better - capital world - would be AMAZING. Maybe you could call it the Republic/Imperial War Hero Memorial Site or something cool like that. A massive room with statues of those top players in their preferred stance and armor would be soooooooooooooo cool.

I think we would all like to see some new exclusive pvp armor sets that give slightly higher stat boosts than the current ranked pvp gear available on the fleet. something like +2-3 more to base stats than the ranked gear.

Mounts aren't all that cool imo. I know a lot of people like them but I'm fine with a basic vehicle as long as it reaches the same speed as the other more unique models.

Companion upgrades or personal starship upgrades would be cool too. Like maybe a trophy section on your personal starship to display ahievements and leaderboard position for each season.

As for companions, unique pvp companion gear that is slightly more effective against players than the ranked mods. Again, just a +2-3 base stat boost and maybe +3-4 Expertise rating on each piece.

Vendor perks. If you're the best player for your faction, why shouldn't you be recognized galaxy-wide and shown the appreciated you deserve from those NPCs you work so hard to protect? Discounts. 5-10% discounts on a major variety of vendors within your side's faction and unique greeting and goodbye dialogue. It pays to win - but it should literally PAY to win.

Top leaderboard exclusive buffs. Probably going to be opposed by everyone but i think it would be cool. 1-2% damage reduction and maybe like +3% to expertise rating or something like that.

Who the hell gives a flying **** about titles.

People who want something that is unlikely to go up on the cartel market? Something with a history of remaining unique to he achievement?

If people wan't some peen swag for doing well in ranked seasons that is almost certainly not going to find itself reskinned and tossed on the CM in a cartel pack , titles are the way to go.

People who want something that is unlikely to go up on the cartel market? Something with a history of remaining unique to he achievement?

If people wan't some peen swag for doing well in ranked seasons that is almost certainly not going to find itself reskinned and tossed on the CM in a cartel pack , titles are the way to go.

Maybe it's just personal preference. In any case, titles require the least amount of effort from BW, so they're a likely reward candidate. Then again, S1 reward tiers held titles and rewards, so I doubt even EAware would reduce S2 rewards to just titles and nothing else.

Edited by JediMasterSLC

Start a museum where those with the highest rankings for a given season get a statue/holo-statue (visible to anyone that wants to walk to the archives and visit memory lane).

That would be an amazing idea if they could set that up.

Approved

They literally haven't told us anything.

Aye. Last mention I remember was them confirming exactly what they meant by 96 players receiving top-3 rewards...

And I couldn't even spot that in the dev tracker when I looked, but I was skimming so... meh.

I don't even know when the season is supposed to officially end.