Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Shae Vizla Companion

Carnunsas
09.21.2019 , 10:28 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Elessara View Post
Let's not pay attention to people who want to screw over those who already have these sub rewards by bringing back old sub rewards and not giving anything to people who already have them - like they did last time when they re-released Shae and Nico.

See? Other people can be insulting and negative too, it's not just you!
Why does it have to be a loss for either side, give players without them a chance to get them as a sub reward and any that have them can receive something else like another boosted character or +100 cartel points etc. There doesn't have to be a loser here; all the variables are within Bioware's control here.
There is no try there is only ... huh (looks around) holy s**t he's shooting lightning.

DarkTergon
09.21.2019 , 02:11 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Drenovade View Post

Of course, if they're just interested in hoarding exclusive rewards over those that don't have them for the sake of feeling as special a snowflake as possible, then I could understand why they'd be so against having the rewards made available again..
Got nothing to do with being a 'snowflake', more to do with people who stuck with the game through "the dark times' when the rats bailed out, and *****ed like ***** about how bad it was, etc, and hoped the game sunk (just check the forums, there was a lot of hate at the time) These people stayed subbed and kept the game going. People want it done fairly for everyone. But people who weren't here are being 'snowflake intitled kids demanding everything when they didn't support the game' Now if they did it in a way that benefitted everyone, that would be different.
No Idea if people use these, but if so, here's my referral link
http://www.swtor.com/r/jFXFFQ

Monumenta
09.25.2019 , 11:58 AM | #23
More than anything, because Niko and Shae are in the opening cinematic I think they should be brought back again and again or even made into a permanent thing for subs. Keep the gear they came with back in the day for us snowflakes that already got them so theres something new people dont get, cuz we cant have people getting everything we got cuz reasons.

AmtrakCalifornia
10.15.2019 , 09:48 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Monumenta View Post
More than anything, because Niko and Shae are in the opening cinematic I think they should be brought back again and again or even made into a permanent thing for subs. Keep the gear they came with back in the day for us snowflakes that already got them so theres something new people dont get, cuz we cant have people getting everything we got cuz reasons.
I hope that they really bring Shae Vizla back. I keep seeing her everywhere and I really want to get her as a companion

Celorius
12.04.2019 , 10:43 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by tgunes View Post
Shae Vizla Companion must be return again, last time i cant take this compainon.
I believe there are those like me.
I too would like to see return of the subscriber reward given earlier for Vizla in the near future as I only have Nico and since I mainly play on the Imperial side Vizla fits better for my needs than Nico. Trade in perhaps?

Please Santa!

ThomasStarWars
12.04.2019 , 10:58 AM | #26
BioWare already stated after the Shae/Nico re-release debacle

That sub rewards from then on would be completely new and not re-released. And if they do bring back old sub rewards, it will be monetary (like what they did with HK-55 chapter) , and they want to include people who already have the rewards in the decisions.

Caalem
12.10.2019 , 04:43 AM | #27
Nobody going to mention how ridiculous it is that the best DPS companion is unobtainable for new subscribers?
She's not better by a small margin, it's a massive one. They don't have to bring Shae back but at least bring her in line with the other companions.

aristein
12.10.2019 , 04:47 AM | #28
I played SWTOR for 3 years shortly after it came out and then took a 3 year break. I came back about 2 months ago and was kind of bummed that I missed out on all the bonus companions that they made (I didn't get any bonus companions for the 3 years I subbed). I understand that people that subbed during this time want their reward for subbing to mean something (i.e. they at least got some bonus companions for subbing when others didn't). But it would be nice to be able to get some of them, even if it is a cartel market item....like the hk-55 that you can buy with about 8 months of cartel coins (i.e. you have to be subbed for 8 months and not spend any of the cc's they give you to afford him).

But honestly, I really like the idea that they change/add to the system from just sub on a particular date, to total number of months subbed. So, if you have 12 months of total subscriptions you get X companion. If you have 24 months of total months subbed, you get Y companion. It seems smarter business-wise, and the old subscribers can't really complain that they subbed all those years for nothing. I mean the idea is to encourage and reward subscribers right? Doesn't this do this? And, it does it without pissing off the current subscribers (or shouldn't), without cutting off future subscribers or those taking a break (hey, life gets in the way of playing games sometimes) from being encouraged and rewarded for subscribing, and it doesn't really cost BW anything (although they should continue making new rewards occasionally).

Anyway, it seems a better system than they have now to me, which rewards players for subscribing for a particular month. It seems to me that the total amount of money you put into the game should be rewarded too. I mean put 3 years of subscriptions into the game and get nothing (because they were the "wrong" years). Put 3 months of subscriptions into the game and get 3 cool bonus companions (as long as they are the "right" months). That doesn't seem right to me. Nor does it seems like the way to maximize subscriptions.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
--Thomas Jefferson

CKNORTH
12.11.2019 , 11:05 AM | #29
The only Subscription rewards I find to be no touchy are the Founder title and the Pre order perks, plus CE items. those were fundamentally for those who had to pony up a lot of $$ upfront. other than those I see no reason other of the rewards people want made into some type of Event rewards. OH and I was getting my DvL armor sets for characters Every New character I made and now I am not which is disappointing cause I hate switching out the armor really wish I could get more of them... thanks!!
Pre-Order Knight of the Republic

Try Something different? https://steemmonsters.com?ref=subjectnorth Enjoy!

Willjb
12.12.2019 , 02:12 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by tgunes View Post
Shae Vizla Companion must be return again, last time i cant take this companion.
I believe there are those like me.
+1, Signed. I get it, Nico and Shae Vizla are in the game's opening cinematics (and Shae was the poster girl of this game when it was coming out). Newer players coming in should have a shot at Shae and Nico occassionally.:

Just bring them back again. Tis the season not to be stingy.

(I don't ever use mine for nothing but crafting.)