Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Shae Vizla Companion

tgunes
04.06.2019 , 02:21 PM | #1
Shae Vizla Companion must be return again, last time i cant take this compainon.
I believe there are those like me.

FlameYOL
04.07.2019 , 12:23 PM | #2
Let's not bring back old sub rewards... especially one that was given away twice.
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything

Solarmind
04.09.2019 , 04:57 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by FlameYOL View Post
Let's not bring back old sub rewards... especially one that was given away twice.
Let's not pay attention to some greedy players that hold their rewards as if they make them somehow unique and bring back all of the previous rewards !
Plus the Dark vs. Light event.

Elessara
04.09.2019 , 05:07 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Solarmind View Post
Let's not pay attention to some greedy players that hold their rewards as if they make them somehow unique and bring back all of the previous rewards !
Plus the Dark vs. Light event.
Let's not pay attention to people who want to screw over those who already have these sub rewards by bringing back old sub rewards and not giving anything to people who already have them - like they did last time when they re-released Shae and Nico.

See? Other people can be insulting and negative too, it's not just you!

Estelindis
04.09.2019 , 05:31 AM | #5
I would prefer if other sub rewards became available for a second time before those already available twice (like Shae) are made available for a third time. I think that's fairer.
|| My referral link || Trask Ulgo 🡢 The Progenitor 🡢 Darth Malgus ||
Let's Fix 6.0 Crafting
More love for class companions, please.
~~~Felix Iresso return discussion & fanfic~~~

Monumenta
04.09.2019 , 11:46 AM | #6
Bring back all the sub rewards either on the cartel market or again as promotional rewards, and new ones as well.

ceryxp
04.09.2019 , 11:50 AM | #7
I think old rewards should be brought back as in game achievements, such as what they did with Darth Hexid, or put on the CM for direct purchase.
--------------------------------------------------
Click the link. You know you wanna. You'll get free stuff. - http://www.swtor.com/r/W9ZqZj

Solarmind
04.10.2019 , 02:36 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Elessara View Post
See?
No.

Other people can be insulting and negative too, it's not just you!
They will try.

Let's not pay attention to people who want to screw over those who already have these sub rewards by bringing back old sub rewards and not giving anything to people who already have them - like they did last time when they re-released Shae and Nico.
Players, who already got them, got them. Don't try to mention them, they don't belong in here. It's the players without these rewards we are talking about.

SteveTheCynic
04.10.2019 , 06:06 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by ceryxp View Post
I think old rewards should be brought back as in game achievements, such as what they did with Darth Hexid, or put on the CM for direct purchase.
Hexid wasn't ever a sub reward at all. She and Ranos were the two possible rewards for achieving enough in the Dark v Light event in 2016. Ranos won the election (people did marginally more light stuff than dark stuff), so she was the reward, but she was a reward for gameplay, not for being a subscriber. (OK, I believe it was impossible, or at least difficult,(1) to complete the necessary tier of the event without being a subscriber, but the reward was for completing the event, not for being a subscriber.)

Hexid was later introduced as a fairly light-weight in-game process reward (play three warzones *or* play three group-finder flashpoints, although I did both), and then reintroduced as an on-going thing with the current, heavier requirement.

(1) Certainly it was necessary to have been a subscriber at least once during the time that the whole of KotFE had been released, otherwise you would not be able to level up characters to 65 *or* to finish all of KotFE.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

ceryxp
04.10.2019 , 08:53 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
Hexid wasn't ever a sub reward at all.
I never said she was. Nothing in my comment said she was. I said the old sub rewards should be put in as achievements similar to what they did with Darth Hexid. I used the Darth Hexid achievement as an example for how I would like old sub rewards to be made available again. That in no way says anything about Darth Hexid being a sub reward. Never said it, did happen.
--------------------------------------------------
Click the link. You know you wanna. You'll get free stuff. - http://www.swtor.com/r/W9ZqZj