Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

so sad

talesdae
12.04.2019 , 04:00 AM | #1
hello!

I really love this game but its so sad that a space opera have no space gameplay.. dont talk about the "railshooter" ugly and useles.. It'll so good if they could add space combat, like in star trek online.. I mean a quest start in ground and finish in space.. that could be so awesome!!
This and add AIM system again as in star trek online..

its just suggestion, I love SWTOR, I play star trek online too but this game is ugly and unfinished, ugly gameplay, buggy, bad server, etc BUT we are a little free in space and the ship is like the second part of your character, its sad SWTOR didnt developpe intere'sting thing with starship.

sorry for my english :/

KaleTogras
12.04.2019 , 04:36 AM | #2
You mean something like the Galactic Star Fighter that is already in the game? Or did you mean like a more free roaming space gameplay, like Elite Dangerous? That would admittedly be extremely cool...

Agreed on the combat being bland. Blame the Hero Engine for that.

talesdae
12.04.2019 , 05:32 AM | #3
"Galactic Star Fighter" is a pvp minigame no, like the railshooter minigame pve? I dont talk a thing like that but a better integration of space combat. The railshooter is ridiculus and I dont care about pvp. I dont talk about a huge new thing like put elite dangerous concept. But a suggestion like space gameplay like in star trek online where space combat are perfectly integrated in story and mission.

talesdae
12.04.2019 , 05:34 AM | #4
and railshooter and galactic are simply matchmaked, its like minigame, very bad integration