I think My consulars rom with Lana is Fed, Help PLZ

SugramRaven

last time i had any tom options was chap 9 where Arcan stabbed me with hes lightsaber the kiss scene maybe few more but that's last i remember and new i am at onslaught, i didn't see any rom options past that point, maybe few that i don't remember and the bar scene where there should be a option there was none that i remember and i don't remember any touchy feely moment there

so i discovered it in onslaught i just thought there will be no more rom scenes after the end of chap 9 the kiss in asylum

i hard of a mission called An Error In Alliance Records but can't find any1 who can give it to me :(, mission tells u to go to H1-R1 to answer questions, where is the quest giver?

in game i did submitted a ticket to asking for help (to fix chars rom), i know in game rom is a small thing but yet it makes me feel like dropping the game maybe i am 2much of a perfectionist with some things (like building chars story) but it makes me feel like my consular is new ruined and i don't feel like playing other chars neither, that's how i currently feel, i hope they fix my char

EDIT:

i also played my sorcerer (who also rom Lana) a bit and pushed N and looked Lana and no rom marked at interaction box and i am at the mission with Mandos attacking droid factory to get the Gemi unit and i don't remember hes past choices also last part i remember was same part at chap 9 so no idea is my sorc also cheated out from rom Lana or not

Edited by SugramRaven

I'd imagine there's a k and a c in there somewhere..... maybe even a u ;)

Indeed. By forum spelling, it lacks an apostrophe.

To answer OP, the romance is locked in chapter 9, during the conversation in the cantina. You should be hitting every flirt option there, until it gives you the choice of who you want to talk to privately. Then you pick your partner, of course. After that, there's no going back, I fear.

i hard of a mission called An Error In Alliance Records but can't find any1 who can give it to me :(, mission tells u to go to H1-R1 to answer questions, where is the quest giver?

That mission was a fudge (an amusing fudge, but a fudge all the same) to allow characters who had romanced Lana, and who played the Nathema Conspiracy story during the first week it was out, to work around a bug in the final cutscenes. The bug was fixed with the same patch that introduced the mission, and only the affected characters could ever take it.

Here is a description of the bug and the purpose of the mission. It's a bit long and might not interest you, and contains a genuine spoiler, so the whole thing is in a spoiler box to hide the spoiler and reduce the space it takes up.

* Scenario *

You romanced Lana successfully in Chapter IX of KotFE, and none of the various bugs that can unromance her(1) cancelled her romance, and neither did the resumption of a returning-companion romance.

You played on all the way to the end of Nathema Conspiracy (which takes place after the end of KotET, and has nothing to do with the events of KotET Chapter VII) and in the aftermath cutscene, you proposed marriage to Lana (and she accepted).

* What happened *

During the first week or so, until they released a hot-fix patch, the game promptly forgot that you had taken the option in the spoiler box. They also released that mission as a way for affected characters to correct some errors in Alliance Records, especially the one about that decision. (The others were just there for fun, and had no bearing on anything.)

Footnote from the spoiler box, which is not a spoiler itself, and is not dependent on the spoiler:

(1) There are many reports of bugs that cause the game to forget an existing, successfully locked-in, romance with Lana. I can't comment on them directly, but they cause the information about the romance to disappear from the Companions And Contacts ("N") panel's entry about Lana.

It's also possible to break up with Lana by resuming a romance with a returned previously-romanced companion or by starting one with a previously-not-romanced returned companion (e.g. Kira, Scourge, F/F Nadia or DS Jaesa, M/F or F/F with LS Jaesa, etc.) or by starting one with Arcann. If you did that, (a) I hope you'd know you did it, and (b) you will have received a jolly happy joyous mission called "Things Left Unsaid" where Lana tells you exactly what she thinks of what you just did and what it means to her.

Query; was there a patch - say 6.1.1 or 6.1.1a - installed between the time you started 'Knights' on any of these characters and the time you reached Chapter Nine?

It's my understanding that there's a glitch where, if a patch is installed between the time a character starts Chapter Three (where they wake from carbonite) and completes Chapter Nine (unlocking the Alliance and locking in their Lana, Theron or Koth romance), the game has a proverbial 'brain fart' and forgets all of your flirting and such - which, due to the nature of 'Knights' locking in decisions and not allowing them to be altered - results in the romance not happening.

If I remember correctly, it's recommended because of this to try to do any 'Knights' playthrough involving that stretch of game over a weekend so that patches can be avoided...

Indeed. By forum spelling, it lacks an apostrophe.

To answer OP, the romance is locked in chapter 9, during the conversation in the cantina. You should be hitting every flirt option there, until it gives you the choice of who you want to talk to privately. Then you pick your partner, of course. After that, there's no going back, I fear.

well at cantina i had no rom option so its bugged out, they should add all dlc's to chapter list so u could replay and fix ur story points at least once but it means if u go back chap 9 for example u half to replay all other dlc's to and after picking a chapter u go trough it all like u never completed them but only mane story other missions inducing star fortress remain same like if u completed them then they are complete

but u can replay more if first u chose from chap 9 then u chose from 10 and 3th time 11 (u can't start from same chapter multiple times) if the bug happens later or maybe tie it to only rom options that u can only chance rom options

That mission was a fudge (an amusing fudge, but a fudge all the same) to allow characters who had romanced Lana, and who played the Nathema Conspiracy story during the first week it was out, to work around a bug in the final cutscenes. The bug was fixed with the same patch that introduced the mission, and only the affected characters could ever take it.

Here is a description of the bug and the purpose of the mission. It's a bit long and might not interest you, and contains a genuine spoiler, so the whole thing is in a spoiler box to hide the spoiler and reduce the space it takes up.

* Scenario *

You romanced Lana successfully in Chapter IX of KotFE, and none of the various bugs that can unromance her(1) cancelled her romance, and neither did the resumption of a returning-companion romance.

You played on all the way to the end of Nathema Conspiracy (which takes place after the end of KotET, and has nothing to do with the events of KotET Chapter VII) and in the aftermath cutscene, you proposed marriage to Lana (and she accepted).

* What happened *

During the first week or so, until they released a hot-fix patch, the game promptly forgot that you had taken the option in the spoiler box. They also released that mission as a way for affected characters to correct some errors in Alliance Records, especially the one about that decision. (The others were just there for fun, and had no bearing on anything.)

Footnote from the spoiler box, which is not a spoiler itself, and is not dependent on the spoiler:

(1) There are many reports of bugs that cause the game to forget an existing, successfully locked-in, romance with Lana. I can't comment on them directly, but they cause the information about the romance to disappear from the Companions And Contacts ("N") panel's entry about Lana.

It's also possible to break up with Lana by resuming a romance with a returned previously-romanced companion or by starting one with a previously-not-romanced returned companion (e.g. Kira, Scourge, F/F Nadia or DS Jaesa, M/F or F/F with LS Jaesa, etc.) or by starting one with Arcann. If you did that, (a) I hope you'd know you did it, and (b) you will have received a jolly happy joyous mission called "Things Left Unsaid" where Lana tells you exactly what she thinks of what you just did and what it means to her.

past the point where i could start rom with Nadia

scene before chis mission she after what i say i won't let them take u away from me again this line didn't happen so no matter what i chose the proposal wouldn't be there, also i there are 2 points where u could propose if u miss one place the scene in the room admiral is after or before u chose who to support this time rep or imp and i so one with hes jedi knigh propose to her there

on farms i even missed the chance to rom the black fem arnold schwarzenegger with fem chest (at least then he wouldn't be single) i just imagine her looking like that under her armor :D

no idea can she be even romanced maybe only flirt

if they would add option to creating new fallen empire char that i can transfer/copy my old existing chars base game choices to new then i would consider making new char to FE but i don't feel like starting from zero and also from fallen empire with default choices made for me

Edited by SugramRaven

There must be a massive generational gap between me and the OP. What... is "fed" in relation to a romance?

It's interesting that the OP could take the time to add an Edit to their post, but couldn't take the time to correct some of the spelling and grammar mistakes or even add "ance" to "rom".

😍

There must be a massive generational gap between me and the OP. What... is "fed" in relation to a romance?

I came into this thread for the amount the OPs title made me laugh at my own cluelessness...or maybe his/hers. WTH OP?

It's interesting that the OP could take the time to add an Edit to their post, but couldn't take the time to correct some of the spelling and grammar mistakes or even add "ance" to "rom".

😍

eng is my second lang and i can't fix what i see ok so bite me :D

and rom is short for romance nothing wrong with shorten words sins a lot do that

Edited by SugramRaven

eng is my second lang and i can't fix what i see ok so bite me :D

and rom is short for romance nothing wrong with shorten words sins a lot do that

I'd think that, if English is your second language, you'd make more effort to make sure your meaning is clear. It's OK to use abbreviations (shorten words) when space is limited, or the word has been used in full a few other times, but just abbreviating many things in a post that has no character limit, is just laziness. 🙄

(Consider yourself bitten. 😂 )

tested chapter replay with my sorc who has same issue when it comes to romance for sure sins this (chap 8 and 9 beginning the Cantina part) choice u make in Cantina is hard lock doesn't give me options but automatically says i want to talk to 1of u and it was the1 choice without flirt

new after replaying i was thinking its possible i took 1 of the 2 options as flirt with Theron sins he was last i spoke to sins i fell for the trap once in shadow of reven and its possible it made me 2caustios totally ignoring the fact i can cancel the conversation and redo it differently i am Fed if they wont help me i send a ticket in game and nicely asked

but also could be cause of patches like some say that it cause cancellation of romance at times with DLC NPC's

ofc when it comes to sorc my memory could be wrong but i remember canceling and doing the Cantina conversation again with right options but did i get romance lock new that part is more foggy

Edited by SugramRaven

if creating a fallen empire char would give me option to import my other chars choices i would consider fallen empire char or if i game would ask me questions that i can set my choices in char creation but i don't think there is any of this 2 options in char creation, i don't want to start from zero and i don't want to start with default choices

consular shadow onslaught finished farms so no way to romance any1 anymore cause Nadia is also already back

sorcerer chapter XlV romance not locked, 2 chars Fed :( and new i don't feel like playing playing mood killed :(

quite a pickle isn't it

Edit:

but i have sage to so if i could restart onslaught and pick up Nadia again maybe it lets me romance her cause i missed the point if i could i could do a switch try romance lana with sage and go for Nadia with shadow but i don't think there is a option to restart onslaugh if there were i could somewhat save the situation, but arean with sorc was nightmare so it won't be different with sage i bet i lasted maybe 3 or 4 matches so i had to do a lot of runs cause sage is so squshy sage needs 1 extra companion i mean the arena where u free the wookie

my point not really fan of mages here

maybe redoing a cpater would delete onslaught but then it mite go away permanently unless onslaught goes to my ship mission terminal but i think it would delete onslaught permanently unless it start again from iokath that i need to go and get it from my ships mission terminal

my question is could i restart onslaught and pick up nadia again?

shadow was unable to beat the last boss the grand champion there was 2much stuff going on and couldn't deal with that all so i focused on only hitting boss and avoiding hes strong attacks but there were a lot of adds at 1point so i was no longer able to take the damage sins my healer companion was killed by then

Edited by SugramRaven

yea i am grasping straws i need some way to fix this even if its half fix meaning not getting lana like planned but Nadia then my sage can retry lana i say retry sins shadow got screwed with that so its a retry just different subcalss Edited by SugramRaven

• 6 months later...
last time i had any tom options was chap 9 where Arcan stabbed me with hes lightsaber the kiss scene maybe few more but that's last i remember and new i am at onslaught, i didn't see any rom options past that point, maybe few that i don't remember and the bar scene where there should be a option there was none that i remember and i don't remember any touchy feely moment there

so i discovered it in onslaught i just thought there will be no more rom scenes after the end of chap 9 the kiss in asylum

in game i did submitted a ticket to asking for help (to fix chars rom), i know in game rom is a small thing but yet it makes me feel like dropping the game maybe i am 2much of a perfectionist with some things (like building chars story) but it makes me feel like my consular is new ruined and i don't feel like playing other chars neither, that's how i currently feel, i hope they fix my char

EDIT:

i also played my sorcerer (who also rom Lana) a bit and pushed N and looked Lana and no rom marked at interaction box and i am at the mission with Mandos attacking droid factory to get the Gemi unit and i don't remember hes past choices also last part i remember was same part at chap 9 so no idea is my sorc also cheated out from rom Lana or not

Bro i have the same proplem i submitted a ticket and they said everything is fine, im like no its not i did every romance with lana including the one in chapter 9 in the cantina. anyways any luck with you on this proplem?