Alderaan Strength Datacron for Republic

Katarine

It would appear that to get to this Datacron at Lerantha Dam I need to pass through an Imperial Base ,,, the route to the Dam is guarded by 2x level 50 Thul Sentry Droids ...

Is there any other way to get to the Dam for Republic players other than a Death Run? Seems rather short sighted of the Dev's if you ask me.

It would appear that to get to this Datacron at Lerantha Dam I need to pass through an Imperial Base ,,, the route to the Dam is guarded by 2x level 50 Thul Sentry Droids ...

Is there any other way to get to the Dam for Republic players other than a Death Run? Seems rather short sighted of the Dev's if you ask me.

I'd head over to YouTube and search there. I used a video there that showed a path which didn't require any "Imperial entanglements..."

I'd head over to YouTube and search there. I used a video there that showed a path which didn't require any "Imperial entanglements..."

That is always my first port of call ... I have the url of nearly every available resource for all the mmo's I play, but this one Datacron is only shown from (A) getting the MGGS & then cuts to being at the actual Dam ... how they got through the Imperial Base is never shown :confused:

you used to be able to jump up the ladder, that was removed with 1.2. you need to buy a Magnetically Guided Grappling System (MGGS)

I know WHERE it is & HOW to get up to it ... I just don't know HOW I am supposed to get through the Imperial Base with their Level 50 Droids & Turrets ...

========================================================

I managed to find a back way, so if anyone else comes here looking for info I'll try to describe it as best as I can:

Coming from the Juran Mountains I passed Outpost Bolyn & entered Kaamos Territory. Quite near where you enter Kaamos Territory just off the main path is a side track ... past some level 30 Killiks & there are some level 40 Killiks with them too ... you may have to fight a level 40 Killik or two, but much easier than level 50 Champion Droids guarding the Imperial Base.

You will have to drop down a cliff somewhat, although hugging the cliff as you fall softens the fall. This path leads directly to the Dam ... passing a cave with 3x level 40/41 Killiks standing guard.

========================================================

If there is another way, please let me know :rolleyes:

Edited by Katarine