Schematic for Aspiring Knight's Boots

AMulls

Does anyone know a good place to farm for this schematic?

Underworld Trading missions? Planetary drops? Would like to pick this up, but seems to be hard to find. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

And while we're at it, what about the rest of the set?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Guessing from the level of the schematics you are best off spamming either tier 1 or tier 2 UT missions and laughing about the RNG chances. Also would keep an eye on the GTN. If on Jedi Covenant and want the actual piece, just let me know and I will hook ya up but then again that will not be getting you the schematic.

Does anyone know a good place to farm for this schematic?

Underworld Trading missions? Planetary drops? Would like to pick this up, but seems to be hard to find. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

And while we're at it, what about the rest of the set?

Thanks in advance for any help.

If you're on Jung Ma, a guildy of mine has that schematic. He'd probably sell it to you for a reasonable price (depending on your definition of reasonable).

Thanks for the responses, I'll try and spam the early UT missions and see how it works out.

And I am on Jedi Covenant, and did buy a pair of the boots recently from the GTN, so they may have been ones you made. ;)

I figured that I'd try and get the schematic, though, so I can make them myself in the future.