Forums don't seem active today?

Uelle

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No I get it, but CM is not gaming content and least this game had direction now it's just going the milk2play route because that's the only way it can sustain itself which is really sad

Which is worse, the point completely going over his head, or him trying to say he understands while still completely missing it.

I don't mind randomness as long as I know it's coming...if that makes any sense. So now that I'm viewing this thread as a jazz riff on the general discussion forum, I am quite enjoying it.

Boxers or briefs?

Boxers , you can keep your budgie smuggling to yourself.

Tea or Coffee ?

Cheers,

BadOrb.

No I get it, but CM is not gaming content and least this game had direction now it's just going the milk2play route because that's the only way it can sustain itself which is really sad

let us review some of the gaming content that has come with and since cartel market came out: HK-51, Section X, Ancient Hypergates, The reputation system, Legacy achievements, an increased level cap, appearance designer, dye modules, collections, CZ-198, Oricon, Galactic Starfighter, as well as several different flashpoints in storymode hardmode and several new ops in story, hard, and even nightmare modes. Yeah, that is SO not gaming content, and even *worse* there is a new arc coming with 2.8 with an explosive blowout planned for the end of the year! :rolleyes::p

Stop acting like the CM blocks real content because it does not contrary to popular belief stuff is still coming in and 2.8 is set to give us our biggest content release ever. You say "milking" as if there is not new stuff coming in and as if the only thing getting updates is the cm, and that is not true. A: Separate teams as it is work on different content, cm releases come without inhibiting production of anything else and B: the reason there are a lot of cartel updates and are faster than regular content updates is because, for *some* reason, its a lot easier and faster to make a piece of armor than it is to design and program a fully functional flashpoint!

@Sangrar, many people would agree that 2013 saw quite a bit of content added to the game.

However, looking at the producers schedule, the first half of 2014 is considerably less impressive.

to be fair they have not yet revealed all the content they are set to release yet, they only gave us tidbits, and I am hopeful for 2.8, 2.7 I don't expect much, but considering the boast that 2.8 is the largest update so far I am excited and hopeful that some good stuff is coming with it

to be fair they have not yet revealed all the content they are set to release yet, they only gave us tidbits, and I am hopeful for 2.8, 2.7 I don't expect much, but considering the boast that 2.8 is the largest update so far I am excited and hopeful that some good stuff is coming with it

I'm looking forward to it as well, although I tend to be skeptical until I get to see it with my own eyes.

You may remember some of the claims of what SSSP would be by people who "had a friend that worked for Bioware". Not that GSF isn't fun for some people, but it was nowhere near the dramatic expectations heterodyned by rumor and speculation.