How do you get 230+ Schematics

TrixxieTriss

How do you get 230 Schematics. I assumed it was from maybe doing higher lvl stuff, like ranked pvp or operations.

But I've had a 230 resistive hilt appear in my crafting list and I've not unlocked it through a purple schematic drop.

Did I get it from reverse engineering the the blues I made because the Versatile hilt has he red warning saying reverse engineering won't give you anymore?

Was this a bug or random crit on the reverse engineer?

The only 230 schematics I've seen so far have come from command crates, and all have been for static gear. When I pulled 230 mods from some of the command crate gear, it said there was a 100% chance to learn a schematic from them, but I didn't try it because I figured the mats would be something crazy and I can always RE it later if I decide I really want to learn it. Is it possible you REd something from a command crate drop?

The only 230 schematics I've seen so far have come from command crates, and all have been for static gear. When I pulled 230 mods from some of the command crate gear, it said there was a 100% chance to learn a schematic from them, but I didn't try it because I figured the mats would be something crazy and I can always RE it later if I decide I really want to learn it. Is it possible you REd something from a command crate drop?

If I didn't think I wanted something, I just converted to CXP. I wonder if that does the same as RE.